• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Nagels

Red Gambit Series

Mate of mine is putting a series of books together on WW3 from 1945 to 1947. Some info http://www.redgambitseries.com/ ( if you're of a mind to peruse it:))
  2. Nagels

Open Letter To TWI

Firstly, this is not a post of massive spamranting text or trolling, it's a suggestion that may go some way towards calming and resolving some core issues at the heart of many posts elsewhere. I have no issues with whatever bugs are present.....TWI have a solid and credible history of fixes...
  3. Nagels

[Solution] Boost to game performance

After much weeping and gnashing of teeth my game runs silky smooth. I was getting micro stutters, fps variation, lockups and ctd. The game would run reasonably okay for a while and then tank completely. I checked my task manager and was astounded to find my 4 gig of RAM being chewed up and 25%...
  4. Nagels

Server Customisation

Can any settings be tweaked currently re weapon and class limits ? Would like to limit certain items and classes. Thanks
  5. Nagels

Customisable Speed Settings ?

An open suggestion without prejudice or bias that may well pour some oil over troubled waters. From the multitude of threads as of late there is agreement and disagreement on some key items. The game should be accessible and enjoyable to all who buy it, regardless of whether your preference...
  6. Nagels

Server Auto map rotation

As titled We cannot get the maps to rotate without an admin doing it. Be ideal to have map voting and map rotation working, any help appreciated. Cheers
  7. Nagels

ROHOS Server and PC spec

Apologies if this has been made clear elsewhere folks , two questions. 1 Will existing clan server boxes be able to run the game without incurring extra server cost for ranked servers? 2 Minnimum/recommended pc specs required to play the game. Appreciate any relevant info. Thanks Nags
  8. Nagels

Wireless Connection Question

Current ISP is incredibly poor with high pings and slow speeds. UK servers ping at 120 and US at 170, it should be 70 to 80 UK and East Coast US 130 I'm looking at a wireless connection (not satellite), I live half a mile from a transmitter and my speeds would be 1mb up/down. My current speed...
  9. Nagels

Nades?

Seems that dropping nades right on people doesnt register kills like it used to. Blast radius extreme seems to kill more than right in someones pocket. Has anybody else noticed this?
  10. Nagels

Stats for RO?

Is it possible to run a stat score at the end of each game? I.E. see who assisted in a cap/resupplies/hit ratio/death ratio etc. Just wondered if the UT engine had something along those lines.
  11. Nagels

To TWI

After speaking with some buddies about all that's good with RO I figured a ground level post might be the thing to do. Everyone waits with baited breath for what's next after RO. This game as it is brings gamers back to what the genre really ought to be, teamwork and workable gameplay...
  12. Nagels

Invasion of Germany

Throwing this out as a combination of RO and the mods. Possible to amalgamate the three mods and RO to fuse a game that could combine all that is great in one ubergame? Think?
  13. Nagels

Tank maps and mod links?

Would like to pimp up our tank server and would appreciate any links to the bigger maps and mutators/mods. Thanks
  14. Nagels

Tank Mods?

Blackwatch have started running a tank server, which mods are available for general usage? Cheers
  15. Nagels

Saving Maps

Any way of stopping the map cleanout without having to rename and save each map individually?
  16. Nagels

Operation Scorched Earth Campaign

The Black Watch clan are setting up a campaign for RO. Slots are limited, if you are a clan or individual that enjoys team efforts please post your interest here in this thread or pm me. We endeavour to keep things simple and uncomplicated:D Bring a thermos, ham sarnies and lots of bandages:)...
  17. Nagels

Kudos to the Mod Teams

Thought I'd take a moment to say thanks to all those who toil away with the mods. It's a labour of love no doubt and we who game should not forget this is being done in peoples spare time. There is a lot of observation re certain items being not quite right to history etc....these are...
  18. Nagels

Server setup re mods

Just curious as to what the setup re the upcoming mods will be server side. Will the existing RO server just have more added or will the mods need seperate servers? This may have been discussed already but things may have changed with developing the mods, figured it was worth asking again...
  19. Nagels

Flak 88's

Any chance of these being included in an update or on a map? As anti tank they were used extensively, was playing Gorlitz and thought one of these on the map would add to the general historic scenario and accuracy thereof. Fausts and 88's were the mainstay of German defence in the closing...
  20. Nagels

Squad -FjG- Disbanded

Just to announce that Fallschirmjager Gruppe has officialy disbanded . Some members resigned some time ago (myself included) and the current C.O. has decided to call it a day re -FjG- We'd like to thank all those who visited our forums and server and hope to see you all around in RO world...