• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. H

[Fix] Map crashes fixed.

2. H

[Crash] Odd crash patterns

If you could find one for 64 bit that'd be amazing because i'm experiencing constant crashes please help us 64's!
  3. H

RO2 Game crashes after every load screen or during game play.

I have this happening to me in every lobby and i'm a little hesitant to delete that folder due to its nature what are the cons if i delete the folder so i know if it happens? And thank you for the reply's you guys are the first after many threads. I haven't played offline but when i do play in...
  4. H

Very Helpful Very Helpful Thank's for all the technical support I don't know what to do with all my reply's on each support thread's, P.S the technical support here is selective to only easy and dramatic situations keep noted especially when a lot of threads now a days are focused on random...
  5. H

[Crash] Crashes we are investigating

Game crashed randomly during RO2 Game crashed randomly during RO2 Game also takes 30 sec's or more when finished main loading after previous match thus making me start playing when there into the second wave of spawning and its not latency because my ping is at 80- 90 and fps constant at...
  6. H

My game decides to take 30 sec's or more to load in the map after its done loading threw the menu, then once I start playing it will be okay for some matches and it will randomly crash and will also crash when i just joined the server this is a constant battle I've been happening with it and...
  7. H

[How Do I?] If you have a crash, Give us the dump file!

Game constantly keeps crashing every game please help.. Game constantly keeps crashing every game please help.. game takes long time periods to load in the match when i do join and sometimes it crashes doing this processes, game also crashes during game play as well.