• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

Its a vz98 made in BRNO after WWl on Mauser machinery. These were sold to turkey after adoption of the vz23/24. Only 10000 were made with the Lange vizier sight.
  2. S

Video about Mkb 42, ZF 41

Video overview of original Mkb 42 with Zf 41 at an auction in the USA. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0wzi6qaoVQ&list=UUrfKGpvbEQXcbe68dzXgJuA
  3. S

Red Orchestra 3 Festung Europa

Did you ever catch the flanders pigeon murderer?
  4. S

RO2 Would you guys be interested in a wwi-styled map?

It would be nice to see deeper (~3m), wider trenches that had parapets with interactive cover. Typical video game trenches are very shallow.
  5. S

RS M1903 Iron sights

I'm surprised the 1903a3 aperture sight isn't an upgrade in this game.
  6. S

Tomorrow for 24 hours Red Orchestra 2 will be Free

i'm going to get team killed so many times
  7. S

RO2 Do what you did with Rising storm, With tanks

I hope TWI throws it full weight behind In Country so we can get a beta before the end of the year.
  8. S

RS Extra Japanese Class Ideas (Poll)

Production ended in 1941 after introduction of type 99 lmg 2 years prior.
  9. S

Shooting Russian Ammo in Austro-Hungarian Rifle

What is 'BT' and 'FB'? I was tracking that 7.62x54 hasn't changed since 1908 introduction of spitzer bullet.
  10. S

What exactly do 'we' want

I just want a type 38 carbine
  11. S

Can I run this?

I play RS on the same PC i've had for 5 years on high w/o issue WIN 7 Core 2 DUO 4 G RAMG RADEON 5700
  12. S

Shooting Russian Ammo in Austro-Hungarian Rifle

This might be of interest to some of you World War One history buffs. I tested Russian 7.62 x 54mmR in my 8x50mmR Steyr M95 after reading accounts of this occurring on the Eastern Front. Results were disappointing. Shooting 7.62x54mmR in 8x50mmR Steyr M95 Budapest 1909 - YouTube
  13. S

Draw and write tactics on the minimap

Or just let the team leader decide where squads spawn.
  14. S

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

[/URL][/IMG]
  15. S

The highs and lows of RO2

Best moment in RS for me was killing 5 Japanese trying to flank on the far right of B on Hanto with one 1903 clip at close range.
  16. S

RS Alterations to the BAR

G41 W receivers were milled for scope mounts.