• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Garbonzo

Biggest Sigh In History Of My Life

and i don't give a crapola how bad mods censor me soooooo what ever its all gaben to me now...a gaben kinda world buying mkb,bayonets,semi auto rifles,tf hats,and all that other jazzz siiiggghhhhhhhhhh just so sad I learned to love everything sooo much and was really looking forward...
  2. Garbonzo

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad rated M for Mature

needs bewbies in order to keep cod kids away lololol
  3. Garbonzo

Will This Be In 3d??

Just played 3d gaming for the first time and im going to get me a setup for it now its utterly amazing im in shock for words just wow Will RO2 work in 3d??????
  4. Garbonzo

You know this is you.

^^^^^^^^^ much more like it aahahahaha sad thing is,happens about 20 times a day for me,itll be 3 am and I KNOW no1 would update at 3 AM but I check anyways then go FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU then come back in a couple hours to FFFUUUU once agian
  5. Garbonzo

First post & Some questions

You need to bribe devs for beta good luck And it always makes me smile when newbies come to Red Orchestra having no idea about Red Orchestra but love tactical realism and history of WWII Much much better then cod/bc children coming over from console ports to complain about Red...
  6. Garbonzo

Radar on RO HOS - Big Error of Tripware

round of applause for you bro its true TW is now catering to the children and the tarts who play Call Of Booty but hey,when you wana make tons of $ and get your name out there for your next title you HAVE to cater to the kiddys Just relax and wait for mods to come out,or mod your self
  7. Garbonzo

Shooting weapons out of hands

sigh still cant believe my fav. weapon to troll with AKA shoot ppl in hands then bash them as they cower in fear its gone forever sigh really makes me and my friends rage hard on how trip wire caters to newbies a lil more in RO2 but whatever noobs gonna noob,so I deal with it,just damnit I...
  8. Garbonzo

Did They Have Triage Centers back then??

Its like waaaaaay to late for this but I just thought of it so yeah. 1)Do you have unlimited band-aids in RO2??? If I get shot over the course of 10 mins or so,nicked in the arm and leg a few times do I have to keep bandaging over and over with respawning band-aids? 2)Or is it...
  9. Garbonzo

Realism/relaxed Realism (POLL!!)

Yes We Need It I don't want cod and bc fanboys who utterly suck trying to play on realism it would be just sooooo boring killing the same cod fanboys over and over
  10. Garbonzo

ROHOS on coming soon list.

he probly doesn't want steam to crash all day probly doesn't want steam to auto kick him off saying you have to log back in or kick him off saying no error at all,just flat out denied or doesn't like that steam has to be open taking up memory or the fact that steam sux biggins ha ha ha or...
  11. Garbonzo

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

First thing I would do if I had the beta I wouldn't play with anyone for about 2 days *sad and sorry about it* I would just play by my self and check out the maps finding every glitch I could possibly report......spend days looking in every corner of the map under every staircase and...
  12. Garbonzo

Shellshock

I feel they will just have the "suppression" screen as shell shock, just last a little longer??? But wouldn't it be nice to hear a piiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggging sound in your left ear for a while after diving away from a nade just in time :cool:
  13. Garbonzo

any tank thread is gettign closed?

Please talk normal at least some what normal I type pretty messed up sometimes but damn "people cna have an opnion, and mien and a few otehrs" at least use firefox shiiiiiit man
  14. Garbonzo

Tactics camping behind the spawn... and things peopel do wrong in ro1!

Someone please *try to* read that and say they disagree with me when I say, like the broken record I am,I wish there was some way to make them stay away from our wonderful game that is RO:HOS HONESTLY????? PEOPLE REALLY??? Am I really in such a wrong state of mind when I see these THINGS...
  15. Garbonzo

Why ?

And each and every one of those b**ches that QQ like you just said Im glad for one,Less chance they will ruin gameplay for other real gamers No cod fanboys!!!!!!!!!!! No bc fanboys!!!!!!! Let them cry all they want We all know how RO is superior in every way. So I dont really mind at all...
  16. Garbonzo

sniper camo matching map grasses

damn you just ended this thread buzzzzz kill :p
  17. Garbonzo

Avatar/Character look on unranked servers?

Please have some mod to have diff. ones : )))
  18. Garbonzo

270.28 nvidia drivers

I don't understand how this has to do with Red Orchestra 2 General Discussion I don't get it?
  19. Garbonzo

bayonet hint

god no keep it like ro1 i only really play these days just for the bayo
  20. Garbonzo

Tactics russians tactics

BUUT BUUT!!! They already belive everything the western media and history propoganda tells them Why stop there??