• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Videos/Screenshot Section

Just your average "5 sirens at once" moment. (suicide)
  2. G

Toxic vote kicking still prevalent as of early 2019

I don't even know what to say, so I'll just leave it here. Check the chat box P.S. It was HoE game. And yes, I got kicked
  3. G

What are some things you'd rather see as paid content?

Harold Lott character, all the way
  4. G

Harold Lott DLC character

With the introducing of DLC, is there any chance we get Harold Lott? I would pay any value for the best ever KF character
  5. G

Abomination is boring af

Improve what? The "S+LMB" tactic, which is enough to beat it even on 6 people HoE?
  6. G

Abomination is boring af

Hans, Patty and King FP all have unique attacks, and make players to perform various tactics to beat them. And the only tactic you need to take down the Abomination is the S+Shift+mouse_button_1 (even on hoe). When the Abomination is spawned, I am getting so bored it makes me want to just quit...
  7. G

Game desperately needs memory optimizations

Now I can 120% confirm there is something wrong going on because of the "Pawn_Human" thingy one guy mentioned before. So, I've been playing the game on an empty server and everything was okay. At the wave 2, the red text said that someone is connecting. After about 10 seconds (exactly as the...
  8. G

Game desperately needs memory optimizations

Totally agree! It all started after the Revolt event has ended. And it's getting worse. The game tends to start from mini-freezes to a totally unplayable 5 fps slide-show, after 2 or 3 map loadings. Also, the game crashes much more than ever lately. Inbefore: YES, my pc is capable to run it...
  9. G

KF_Nuked easter egg

The Prison map is openly a russian themed one. So, there is nothing special about it. But the papers easter egg in the Nuked is too subtle, and at the first blush it has nothing to do with Russia at all. That's why I was surprised
  10. G

KF_Nuked easter egg

In the basement, there are 3 papers with some russian inscriptions on them. One of them reads: "Batcat forever", "We are all Batcat", and the Russian sustainable expression meaning "one foot in the grave". The other paper says: "Dance contest, tomorrow, 6 o'clock"...
  11. G

Can't shoot or block as soon as some animations are finished

First of all, I realize I'm duplicating the topic. But, I am in cornern if this was not a bug but a new way of how mechanics work now. So, with the Summer Sideshow event introduced, some of the mechanics were altered. Those are following: Before the update- when reloading a gun, if the fire...
  12. G

PC Can't shoot or block as soon as some animations are finished

Category: Code/actions mechanics Reproducibility: Always Description: with the Summer Sideshow event introduced, some of the player actions mechanics were broken. Those are following: Before the update- when reloading a gun, if the fire button is held, you fired a gun as soon as the reload...
  13. G

We are in desperate need of more voice commands

Let console version has its crappy wheel of fortune, and bring kick-ass KF1 style numbers commands to master race PC. Everyone happy! Also, "Masked men robbing banks 2" game has awesome feature to highlight special enemies just by pressing the action key, what is handy even on consoles. P.S...
  14. G

Too many bad medics

KF1 medics were EAGER to heal the shiat out of you because KF1 medic got XP only for healing. KF2 needs that, too
  15. G

Too many bad medics

I'll just leave it there. And please don't tell me it's every other one fault in that case http://i.imgur.com/WCfvJrY.gif
  16. G

KF 1043 Tactical Response Update

First, I dont have friends playing KF2, so I play on pub servers with random people. Hans really needs to be reworked completely. On suicidal and hoe boss wave, my choose of perk is only zerk or medic. Other perks just have no chance of surviving. And it gets boring.
  17. G

KF 1043 Tactical Response Update

Old bashing animations looked much more brutal. Cracking up clots' heads with straight weapon butt hit was satisfying. New animations don't have that feel
  18. G

Sound Commando weapons sounds

Overall, the updates are good, and you did a great job, BUT Why did you feel like change the sounds of Bullpup and SCAR? In my opinion they used to have best sounds I've ever heard in any game. Now they sound just very generic. Commando weapons used to be one of my favorite thanks to bright...
  19. G

Sound Sound FX

The developers of the "people_robbing_banks_wearing_masks 2" did that since the release of their game 3 years ago ;)
  20. G

PC Spectator UI bug

Happens to me, too. Every time I become a spectator. There is a temporary workout untill devs will fix that bug. If you join mid game just dont click READY UP button and wait till the wave is ended. You can tell if its ended or not by listening to the game music. Wait for about 5 seconds so you...