• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. kuracino

RO2 Cheater caught on video, where to report?

Good job Hardcard. If you look at my topic "Look at this superhero" posted 01-06-2018, 08:01 PM - i have posted your video after you. But your post was maybe waiting for confirmation. I've met that same cheater on the same server. He did the same things like in your video. But I do not know if...
  2. kuracino

Look at this superhero

Cheater "JdebMkay". Now he has name "Blintovka". http://steamcommunity.com/id/JdebMkay
  3. kuracino

claymores for pointmen?

And "not enough room to drop weapon". You can not drop the clay, but you can plant it on same space. RS2 logic. How do I know that? Because I've tried countless times to throw away this unnecessary accessory. If I had the chance to not get the clay into inventory, I would do it.
  4. kuracino

Bug - M79 grenade launcher

I noticed in HUE CITY, if after firing the smoke rounds with launcher, then you choose normal HE round, then the iron sights are unusable / misaligned. Impossible to hit anything at a distance.
  5. kuracino

Custom Map Download Speed

Yes, its slow directly in game. Try to subscribe custom maps from RS2 workshop in steam. New versions of maps will start downloading when you start the steam. Much faster. And you will not wait, if the map is changed in RS2. CONS: But you can not run RS2 when you download a new version of the...
  6. kuracino

A Theory on inadaquate damage.

I think its not OK go round a corner, fire 6 rounds into someone, die and not do a thing to them. Lemonater47 please write to us, that this is absolutely okay and there is nothing to worry about. That the developers know about this problem and do not want to fix anything. That if I do not like...
  7. kuracino

"So anything you fired on your screen after you were already dead" So how can I do something, when I'm already dead? When I'm dead, I want to be dead. And do not run the map like a ghost and shoot imaginary ghost ammo. :D
  8. kuracino

Moment you die your bullets disappears. Clientsided game. ??? You mean, they can not program that if you die in the game, the client would still send the last fired bullets. The question is, how would this look on the servers with the s.hitty pings that they are there now? Would there be an...
  9. kuracino

What makes me most angry...

Becouse i started this post during the Beta play. Some of the things I mentioned have already been repaired. And I hope the creators of the game read every single post in the forum and determine the importance of it. Kaleun you can criticize me as you want, but I think it's better to write...
  10. kuracino

Reloading

Or accidentally crawling.
  11. kuracino

One more question. Has it ever happen to you, that you killed someone with each other? It has not happened to me yet. (Except for grenades and grenade launcher) This is still happening to me. Before I die, I manage to pull the trigger one-twice (M16 is 6 bullets? ). Direct hit, hear sound of...
  12. kuracino

12. Server list (Play online). If you click "refresh all" and before I had Settings sort by players, so it disappears and I have to click on it again. It's annoying. 13. If I'm hidden behind an obstacle, and the barrel is obviously over obstacle, why am I hiting the obstacle? I know, the unique...
  13. kuracino

Reloading

More complicated? For who? For developers? :P I know, they'd have to remake all the weapon animations. It would be unique and wonderful.
  14. kuracino

Reloading

Could the reloading of weapons continue at the point where they were interrupted? For example, the M79 grenade launcher. Open it, select empty round, put a new round inside, close it. When this is interrupted, the entire reload animation starts from the beginning. Why would anyone throw a full...
  15. kuracino

11. on votin map is only f5-no. f4 for yes is not there.
  16. kuracino

10. sound of someone taking ammo from box on entire map
  17. kuracino

9. uploading attachment dont work on this page my Launch.log http://www.hups.sk/download/Launch.zip
  18. kuracino

1. Authentication timed out (1/2) - Join server, play a few seconds, and then get disconnected from server with no warning. 2. Zooming while sprinting - sometimes helps press backspace to drop weapon, and then pick it up again. But when you have only one weapon, then you cant do that. 3...
  19. kuracino

Shooting into the ground and obstacles.

Does this happen only to me? When lying on the ground, I clearly see the enemy through iron sights. Then I fire and hit the ground, or top of nearest obstacle 10 cm above, like invisible wall. Maybe I had a barrel underground. It's not like RO2: see – shoot – hit.
  20. kuracino

weapon alignment is offset

I tested virtual resolution 3840x2160 - and bug still there. Looks like 16:9 ressolutions are bugged. And 16:10 (and other) works fine, but is not my native resolution. :-/ And why is here on forum thread "The Bug Report" when no one gives you help?