• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. foln

How to differ between the fractions?

In RO2 it was incredibly easy to differ between the teams as the Germans held their guns in one hand while running, while the Russians held them in both hands. However, in RS2 I did not discover anything that makes identification this easy yet. Are there any secrets or something one can pay...
  2. foln

Any chance we will get imrpoved or at least more quantity of voice acting?

I've been playing RO2 for years now and some times I actually STILL happen to hear new voice sfx that I haven't heard yet. And those never dissapoint in the sense of how incredibly immersive they are. This is one major factor I miss so much in RS2. The voice acting in it can't compete with the...
  3. foln

Add destroyable objectives/doors/barbed wires like in RO2

In RO2 some maps, Tulaoutskirts for examples, had bomb-able barbed wires. Or the big doors that could be bombed open in Stalingradkessel for example. Those added great flexibility and movement into the gameplay and made rounds even more unique any time you played them. Is there any chance we...
  4. foln

Why is the impact sound of RPGs hitting helis gone?

In the beta there was a sound the moment an RPG rocket hit a helicopter. Now there is no sound at all when it hits the helicopter. I really miss this sound. Not having it make any sound until the helicopter hits the ground seems very unrealistic. You can hear it in this video for example...
  5. foln

Are we gonna see more maps anytime soon?

Not gonna lie, the biggest thing I looked forward to the release (besides obvious bug fixes and optimization) for was to see a few more maps in the final version. I'm a bit surprised the maps we saw in the beta were literally all maps that will be in the final version. That's because RO2 had...
  6. foln

Hitting your cover instead of what you see in the ironsights

I figured out this most likely is not a bug but in fact something that was intended for further realism in the game. To start off making it clear what I am talking about, here is a video that shows you the issue I am talking about: https://vid.me/Iw1j While it might be realistic that I did hit...
  7. foln

Automatic/unwanted moving while in crouch mode (video example)

In some places, I've experienced this mostly on Hue City, but also on the other maps, you automatically crouch to the left or to the right if you are in crouch-mode in that zone. To clarify what I am talking about, I made a commented video: https://vid.me/WdY7 This is extremely frustrating in...
  8. foln

It is impossible to aim accurately using the iron sight while behind cover. (video example)

It is impossible to aim accurately using the iron sight while behind cover. (video example) If you aim through the Iron sight while you're behind a cover, you often end up shooting the cover, even though, through the ironsight, you were aiming at an enemy. I am not sure whether this is...
  9. foln

Destructable environment (let the trees fall down like in RO2)?

Compared to Red orchestra 2 there is like absolutely no destructable environment in this game. Why? Considering it wasn't even a performance problem at all for RO2 to have tons of trees that were able to fall down upon explosions next to them, could it possibly be a problem for Rising Storm 2 to...
  10. foln

Are guns nerfed really hard in RS2 or is this a bug?

Just stumbled upon this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyE35Zzsszc Someone in the comments says it's just a bug. And I really hope so to be honest.
  11. foln

Announced re-worked/improved injury system not in the game?

I remember reading a devs post some time ago on this forum in which he claimed that RS2 is going to have a more complex and improved injury system than RO2/RS1. What happened to this idea? Was it cancelled? I had high hope in seeing some complex stuff such as broken bones that permanently affect...
  12. foln

Take away brightness from colors and make the colors less strong.

Am I the only one who feels like this game looks colorful as hell? The colors are almost neon-kind of bright and it looks more like some fantasy game like Warcraft than a realistic game. How about making the colors of Trees, leaves, etc. less strong, more pale and a bit darker instead? Or give...
  13. foln

Multiplayer campaign mode?

Do we know yet whether RS2 is going to have a MP campaign mode, as we know it from RO2 and RS1? It was the most fun thing ever. (Also, please please please we need TE only servers. I really can't befriend with this Supremacy gamemode.=
  14. foln

Better class-choosing system

In RO2/RS the class-choosing system is pretty questionable. The persons whose loading screens finish the fastest get to choose their classes 100% freely while people who have slower computers never ever get to play anything but the rifleman class. Well, I have an i7 4770k and 32gb of RAM. I...
  15. foln

Improving/Extending the damage and bandaging system

Hey, I always loved the damage system in combination with the bandaging system in RO2/RS. But it always felt like it was just added shortly before the release of the game and was never really finished. It felt so raw and had potential to be something way more interesting and bigger. I am sure...
  16. foln

Server joining waiting lists

In RO2/RS it is a huge problem that due to the relatively low player number there are only a few servers which are fully populated. So if you want to play on a certain game mode server that is full with its maximum players limit it can be very tricky to get a free slot on that server. It would...
  17. foln

Is it gonna be one huge pay and spray fest?

Hello, I have recently talked to someone who kinda made me become afraid about RS2 and it's gameplay fun. He mentioned that in the Vietnam war everyone had automatic or semi automatic weapons. This means that there won't be primarily rifle using players on servers. If there will be rifles at...