• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. foln

Update 1.09 Changelog

Hoping for MP Campaign mode in the next big patch so badly. Please keep us up to date on the progress around it!
  2. foln

Update 1.06 Is Now Available

I love the commander and squad leader level requirements! Great idea, I am pretty sure that will sort out the "1 hour gameplay commander" issue. I see a lot of nerfing done though. All those Suppression reducements as well as making MG overheating more subtle etc. Not sure about this. I hope...
  3. foln

Any chance we will get imrpoved or at least more quantity of voice acting?

Well, that's the exact problem though. RO/RS has been famous for the voice acting because it did NOT sound like every other games voice acting but outstandingly immersive and above the average. So sounding like "every others games voices" is actually a step backwards for the series.
  4. foln

Why no one life game mode?

It really shouldn't be much of a hassle to implement this game mode into the game and I see no reason why they did not just do it for the sake of the players who would like to see it, even if that's only "a few". I am sad I haven't found out about RO2 early enough to ever play a fully populated...
  5. foln

Future of Red Orchestra franchise?

An RO3 seriously is all all I wish for in the video game industry at this point.
  6. foln

Heroes of the West (Western Front mod)

Do any servers still have event-days or something where this mod is being actively played? No posts in this thread for about 1 year. That's so sad, this mod is absolutely amazing and playing it on 64 player servers was great fun!
  7. foln

How to differ between the fractions?

Yea that was the thing I noticed. Some of the customizable stuff is really really similar from fraction to fraction. Like those available hats, they look almost identical. Sure the customization is a cool feature but this is a very odd side-effect of it. I didn't even notice yet that they also...
  8. foln

How to differ between the fractions?

In RO2 it was incredibly easy to differ between the teams as the Germans held their guns in one hand while running, while the Russians held them in both hands. However, in RS2 I did not discover anything that makes identification this easy yet. Are there any secrets or something one can pay...
  9. foln

One major problem other than the poor performance of the voice actors that causes this is the fact that the volume mixing of the voices is absolutely terribly done in RS2. In RO2/RS1 the voices your character said were very loud and detailed. That way they did actually sound like your character...
  10. foln

I've been playing RO2 for years now and some times I actually STILL happen to hear new voice sfx that I haven't heard yet. And those never dissapoint in the sense of how incredibly immersive they are. This is one major factor I miss so much in RS2. The voice acting in it can't compete with the...
  11. foln

Add destroyable objectives/doors/barbed wires like in RO2

In RO2 some maps, Tulaoutskirts for examples, had bomb-able barbed wires. Or the big doors that could be bombed open in Stalingradkessel for example. Those added great flexibility and movement into the gameplay and made rounds even more unique any time you played them. Is there any chance we...
  12. foln

Are we gonna see more maps anytime soon?

No, nothing that I'd know of. As others already said: People will get tired of the maps really quickly when there are only 3 territory maps to play.
  13. foln

Vietnamese Language Voiceover

The voice acting is kind of a letdown, I agree. The thing I found myself to not even being able to tolerate are those "They are attacking A/B/C/..." voices from the Vietnamese team. I actually can't stand hearing those. They're terrible. :/ It's almost like a bad attempt to make satire of Asians...
  14. foln

What would you like to be improved in 3 words

Sound levels mixing (pretty much the only thing that I really crave to be improved at this point)
  15. foln

They already did a statement about MP campaign mode: "We have thoughts about how we want to integrate this mode into Vietnam in the future and are currently looking into it. However plans can change." Tons of people want MP campaign mode back. Once I learned about it in RO2 I never played any...
  16. foln

Sonic Cracks and Pops

Wait, they're still there? I couldn't even notice lol. They definitely need some volume boosting! Aside from the infantry guns sonic cracks: The spooky sonic cracks are absolutely too loud/have horrible distance-balancing. Whether they hit 50meters away or 1meter from me, it has pretty much...
  17. foln

Why is the impact sound of RPGs hitting helis gone?

In the beta there was a sound the moment an RPG rocket hit a helicopter. Now there is no sound at all when it hits the helicopter. I really miss this sound. Not having it make any sound until the helicopter hits the ground seems very unrealistic. You can hear it in this video for example...
  18. foln

Wow, whats your problem? I think you need to chill out mate. Game not working for you? It's 3 hours since the launch. Relax.
  19. foln

Not gonna lie, the biggest thing I looked forward to the release (besides obvious bug fixes and optimization) for was to see a few more maps in the final version. I'm a bit surprised the maps we saw in the beta were literally all maps that will be in the final version. That's because RO2 had...
  20. foln

voiceover lines

Are you serious? I could swear RO2 had Germans screaming when they shoot long bursts on an MG. However, I might've mistaken this with screams caused by suppression.