• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Moving to a new state

Hi, I'm sure many here have experienced moving to a new place, a new state. My family will be doing that soon, two months from now. My husband's going to be assigned in Boston and we'll be moving with him, of course. I am anxious about the whole thing and excited at the same time. Anyway, any...
  2. F

Ps5

Any news about PS5?
  3. F

QMS Disadvantage

We've a good list of advantages of Quality Management Software. However, we're also taking into considerations its disadvantages. We were thinking that during implementation of QMS, the organization would have to strictly focus on task standardization. We're worried that this may limit the...
  4. F

What car would you like to buy?

I am planning to purchased a new car and i need suggestions what should i get. My friend told me that i should get a van since i have kids and a bread house business. What do you guys think? And also, If anyone here know a good company/firm that offers good deals for an Auto loan? Any inputs are...
  5. F

questions about access points

Got a few questions about access points, if you know the answer please feel free to post your reply. Thanks! 1. How many devices can my access point support at once? 2. What is the simultaneous connection limit of an access point? 3. How far do your Access Points transmit? 4. What is an...
  6. F

Recommendations needed

Our company had an accident last month that cause us to lose all our data and online e commerce applications, it cost us massive amount of money to put everything back to normal. I am now searching for disaster recovery service that can help us form a plan, a kind of disaster recovery solutions...
  7. F

Professionalism

What is up with professionalism now a days? Isn't this something that should be automatic? For example, if there is a client presentation, one should not wear jeans? or when a presentation is going on, one should not answer a call and of course, first of all, put ones phone on silent mode? hmmm...