• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. F

Moving to a new state

We also decided to undergo therapy together and saw it as best as we move forward. I read an article about it and suggested to him that we do so. He agreed, thank God.
  2. F

Considering a Vehicle for business

Of course, buying a second-hand car would be the least expensive, but the long-term costs are higher, as these cars have already been used so need more maintenance, right? I prefer buying a new car and paying monthly through a loan. There are various credit unions that offer the least interest.
  3. F

Moving to a new state

Not overthinking, just making sure the move will be good for the whole family. I've got kids and I want to choose the right school for them, one that will welcome them happily.
  4. F

Moving to a new state

Hi, I'm sure many here have experienced moving to a new place, a new state. My family will be doing that soon, two months from now. My husband's going to be assigned in Boston and we'll be moving with him, of course. I am anxious about the whole thing and excited at the same time. Anyway, any...
  5. F

RS Vietnam Walkabout 2017 (I Corps)

Interesting read! I love Vietnam history, so many things to learn from and appreciate. But I am interested to know more about the war veterans. Do you have stories of war heroes and their experiences?
  6. F

Hell Let Lose - New WW2 shooter

Great website! What kind of game is this? Strategy?
  7. F

What are You Reading?

Oh .. but I am interested in reading works of up and coming .... if you are too, I suggest this book ... the title is From Baghdad on the Tigris to Baghdad on the Subway. It is not the typical story book, what I find nice about it is that it is random thoughts of a doctor and makes the book so...
  8. F

What are You Reading?

The new HP book is calling me ... I just bought a copy and will read it very soon ...
  9. F

Music Video Thread

I am always amazed by how different music videos were before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG4ktUqqPHE
  10. F

QMS Disadvantage

I agree with you, specificmind. It saddens me how we tend to resist change ... especially in the workplace where the definition is CHANGE ergo MORE WORK. Anyway, for me, a good quality management system is key to improvement and being able to do things better and faster. That is why I am hoping...
  11. F

Ps5

Any news about PS5?
  12. F

Music Video Thread

Here's my current fav music vid: Versace on the Floor
  13. F

QMS Disadvantage

We've a good list of advantages of Quality Management Software. However, we're also taking into considerations its disadvantages. We were thinking that during implementation of QMS, the organization would have to strictly focus on task standardization. We're worried that this may limit the...
  14. F

[Music] Favorite Music?

I could listen to all sorts of music. It depends on my mood. But currently I'm really liking Sween Laundry's music.
  15. F

What are You Reading?

John Grisham's Gray Mountain. Started it last week but I haven't even finished a chapter yet. So busy.
  16. F

Do you block ads?

I do have adguard adblocker installed. Some sites really have nasty ad types that either obstruct you from the content you're interested in or distract you because it keeps flashing and showing inappropriate images. Anyway, I do have lots of trusted websites whitelisted though.
  17. F

What car would you like to buy?

I shopped around for rates and this credit union has the best auto loan rates. I haven't gotten one yet though but I'll do early next year.
  18. F

What car would you like to buy?

I am planning to purchased a new car and i need suggestions what should i get. My friend told me that i should get a van since i have kids and a bread house business. What do you guys think? And also, If anyone here know a good company/firm that offers good deals for an Auto loan? Any inputs are...
  19. F

Music Video Thread

I like Photograph by Ed Sheeran. ​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDgHBxUbVQ
  20. F

questions about access points

Thanks for the response. I have made some time to research on wireless access points focusing on the strengths of having it in any establishment. I am continuing to read though on the users' review. I will give you an update too.