• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Code Vehicle texture

Hello, I'm applying a texture to the SDKFZ, most everything is working well, but I run into a problem with the MG. If I'm outside of the vehicle, I see my texture show up on the front and back protection plates for the MG, but if I enter the vehicle and switch to MG, I see the back of the...
  2. S

Beta Map RO-Kolkhoz_Beta1

Title: Kolkhoz Beta1 Release Date: May 8, 2007 Author: Erich
  3. S

Level Design Different skins

Does anyone know the code that allows you to change the skin for a vehicle and how to use it? If someone could post it, it would be much appreciated.:)
  4. S

Game stuttering

After the last steam update, whenever I run Red orchestra or the RO SDK. It runs fine for about 2 seconds, the it skips a second, runs fine 2 seconds, then skips a second, on and on for as long as I play the game, which makes it imposible to play. Any idea why this is?
  5. S

Errr, troubles

Whenever i try to select something in the RO:ED it doesn't select it. I click it, but it doesn't do anything. Any ideas?
  6. S

Fix for Can't find file 'ok' Error. Might work with others aswell

We found a temporary fix. for the 'can't find file 'ok' and possibly the Video/No Video error Add -applaunch 1200 rointro.rom to the end of your steam target location. Example: "C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steam.exe" -applaunch 1200 rointro.rom Edit: Made it load intro now. No disconnect...