• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

Post your desktop.

My Linux box running Debian Etch 4.0r1 with Compiz-Fusion. :)
  2. S

The Happy Birthday thread!

Happy birthday Athena.:)
  3. S

Post your desktop.

Oh yeah?
  4. S

Code Vehicle texture

Thanks to Worluk I know what I need to do. Thanks for all the help anyway :p
  5. S

Code Vehicle texture

Hello, I'm applying a texture to the SDKFZ, most everything is working well, but I run into a problem with the MG. If I'm outside of the vehicle, I see my texture show up on the front and back protection plates for the MG, but if I enter the vehicle and switch to MG, I see the back of the...
  6. S

Level Design How do I .....? The Thread for all questions more than general.

For the chain link fence, I'm not sure how to set up the collision, but you could just put a blocking volume and it would do the same thing.:)
  7. S

Beta Map RO-Kolkhoz_Beta1

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm already hard at work on Beta 2.
  8. S

Level Design Current Custom Map List

Thanks Mike.:)
  9. S

DingBat: Thank you very much. I will use all of this information.:) EvilHobo: There is only 1 building I made. I am very bad with BSP, but I am slowly learning.
  10. S

Title: Kolkhoz Beta1 Release Date: May 8, 2007 Author: Erich
  11. S

Level Design Help on first map

It could use some improved lighting, but not a bad start mate.:) How large is the map?
  12. S

Level Design Different skins

Does anyone know the code that allows you to change the skin for a vehicle and how to use it? If someone could post it, it would be much appreciated.:)
  13. S

Level Design Ponyri

If you need some help, contact me on MSN or through PM.:)
  14. S

Post a picture of yourself thread

That's not a bad thing.:)
  15. S

Level Design Ponyri

I'm really liking your level mate.:)
  16. S

Why and how did you choose your (ingame) nick

Back in the mod days, I almost always played as Allies. So, not thinking I would ever play much as Axis, I took a russian name. Now I see the flaw in that plan.:( But everyone knows me as Stanislav so it would be impossible to change.
  17. S

A letter to community.

I don't mind being TK'ed as long as they just apologise.:)
  18. S

Il-2 thread

I once had a P-38L lose one of it's motors, and I still flew it all the way to the enemy base, blew a guy up there, started going back to mine, shot a guy down, got to my base, and landed. All was well.:D
  19. S

Squad =IcM= are Recruiting

Cheap shot....:(