• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. h4zard

Server Linux server support information

So here is the latest update: Email from the Tripwire Interactive's Server Admin Mailing List ...actively working... ​​​​​​​THERE IS HOPE!
  2. h4zard

Full Launch Date - November 18th

Are there also dates for dedicated linux server support?
  3. h4zard

Server After mapchange password set?

Hey there, I updated the server on the latest beta build and now after each map change the server has an password. In the cfg and webadmin wasn't set any password... Is this a bug?
  4. h4zard

Server Steam WorkShop and Version Mismatch?

I got the VersionMismatch also, maybe my "workflow" can help you. This what I've experienced, I didn't dig in that deep like you ;) KF-Server 1: Map "Example 1" gets an workshop update -> server updates it. KF-Server 1: Map "Example 2" gets an workshop update -> Steam Workshop API is down for a...
  5. h4zard

Server Installing KF 2 Server on Linux with WINE

Btw, You don't need to use the windows version of steamcmd. The parameter +@sSteamCmdForcePlatformType windows will download the windows files on linux. It may give you less AIDS.
  6. h4zard

Server [Feature Request/Improvement] Some ideas to improve the webadmin

/current/info - Show the level of the perk by players /current/players - Show the country where the player is from (using the IPaddress and GeoIP (like ipinfo.io or something like that) - Make the player names to links to their steamprofile - ^^ those to features i just added for fun with this...
  7. h4zard

Server Hosting 3 Servers on the same files (or at least with the same maps/maps cfg)

Hey there! I'm hosting currently ONE server (see the signature for data) Now I want the same server host with this 3 differences: Other Join port Other Webadmin port Other difficulty Everything beside this, should stay as it is. Why? Because the server works currently pretty well and is...
  8. h4zard

Server Server Subscribe to SteamWorkshop

Same here. - It's annoying that we change the map and than we have to change the map again because of the "version mismatch"-error
  9. h4zard

Server Webadmin inaccessible after recent steam update

This is my log - my WINE/Linux Server has no working WebAdminPanel: fixme:winediag:start_process Wine Staging 1.9.7 is a testing version containing experimental patches. fixme:winediag:start_process Please mention your exact version when filing bug reports on winehq.org...
  10. h4zard

Server Installing KF 2 Server on Linux with WINE

On ubuntu just run this commands: $ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:wine/wine-builds $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install --install-recommends wine-staging $ sudo apt-get install winehq-staging
  11. h4zard

Server Some KFGame.ini Map questions

Thanks. I just wanted to be clear - but my problem is another one. I will open a new thread for this.
  12. h4zard

But I don't need the version numbers and ".kfm" ? Because the filenames form Workshop are e.g. "KF-MapName-v1.4.kfm"
  13. h4zard

For easier maintain of the server maps, I've build a small configs generator. https://cheesy-hans.de/kf2-map-config-generator/ You can try it with this collection url: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=644551066 But I have a "small" problem. - I currently use the...
  14. h4zard

Server Linux server support information

Yes. A fork option would be awesome. 2 (or more) Server running on the same files (same maps etc.) (For example different difficulties) That would be insanely awesome!
  15. h4zard

Beta Map KF-BikiniAtoll

The map is probably designed from this episode where the krusty krab has 24h open (also feat. Hash-Slinging Slasher) http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Graveyard_Shift
  16. h4zard

Beta Map KF-BikiniAtoll

Duuude, this map is awesome designed. Easy to play and great details everywhere! You watched Spongebob a way I would love to see to add some cool details also: - Locker of Davy Jones - Good Noodle Board - Some interior in the boat school Also this cel shading effect is awesome. Map is on our...
  17. h4zard

Server Server Workshop Collection Maps?

Thank you very much - glad to see that.
  18. h4zard

Do you block ads?

I disabled flash and I'm unblocking some websites but mainly yes! I know they have to earn money but: - I don't want to see a '45 sec ad before a 1min video. - I don't want to have a website background that is animated like sh*t and add overlayers to the content i actually wanted to read. If...