• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

Can getall be bound to a key?

During boss fights I like to keep an eye on boss health using something like "getall kfpawn_zedpatriarch health". I wanted to bind this to a key, but I have not been able to do so. This is what I tried: Bindings=(Name="K",Command="getall kfpawn_zedpatriarch...
  2. G

PC Cyan pixels visible in bright fire

Category: Rendering Reproducibility: Always Summary: When bright fire is rendered it contains dithering of cyan pixels that looks out of place Description: A certain intensity of flame/fire contains cyan pixels when rendered. It is most visible in the parts that are just below pure white in...
  3. G

PC Filter settings difficulty and length are not loaded from config

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: After restarting the game the server browser filter settings length and difficulty will always be set to 255, which shows as "short" for length and "-" for difficulty. Description: After setting all filters to non-default values and applying...