• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. G

PC Filter settings difficulty and length are not loaded from config

This problem persists in the latest patch. @Lorkenpeist: you're right that it doesn't require a restart. It happens when you've restarted or when you've played a game in between. But it doesn't happen by just returning to the main menu and going into the server browser again.
  2. G

PC Server browser filters constantly reset

Yup. I reported it in more detail in this thread.
  3. G

Videos/Screenshot Section

What the hell are these guys doing? [screenshot] What the hell are these guys doing? [screenshot] I don't know what the second fleshpound's corpse is doing to the first's, but it looks very wrong.
  4. G

Can getall be bound to a key?

Yeah, that's what I use it for. As long as the AI can be tricked into a repetitive pattern that lets you do damage but take little or none, it just feels like suicide taking on the boss in a fair 1v1 fight. I don't like it at all, it's boring. I hope they come up with a fix.
  5. G

I've also tried that, but that didn't work either.
  6. G

During boss fights I like to keep an eye on boss health using something like "getall kfpawn_zedpatriarch health". I wanted to bind this to a key, but I have not been able to do so. This is what I tried: Bindings=(Name="K",Command="getall kfpawn_zedpatriarch...
  7. G

A possibly related symptom is that if the map filter is set to ANY and you join a server that's running a map you don't have, then afterwards the map filter will be set to the last map in the filter list (one position above ANY). So it looks like the map filter is stored as a position in the...
  8. G

PC Cyan pixels visible in bright fire

Also visible in the red light of C4.
  9. G

PC Cyan pixels visible in bright fire

Category: Rendering Reproducibility: Always Summary: When bright fire is rendered it contains dithering of cyan pixels that looks out of place Description: A certain intensity of flame/fire contains cyan pixels when rendered. It is most visible in the parts that are just below pure white in...
  10. G

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: After restarting the game the server browser filter settings length and difficulty will always be set to 255, which shows as "short" for length and "-" for difficulty. Description: After setting all filters to non-default values and applying...