• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Flammable4444

PC In-game Weapon skins does not properly work anymore.

Category: Code, other. Reproducibility: Always. Summary: From now on all custom weapons that based of default weapons does not support skins. Description: I'v noticed, that since the latest update, custom weapons that based of existing kf2 weapons, no longer support skins. For example default...
  2. Flammable4444

PC [v1080 Beta] Custom weapons no longer give dosh on zed kills

So it's still not officialy fixed right? Because it's the bug that i recently noticed on my own, and i asked few modders, and they confirmed this. This is the only thread about this issue, but i'm not a modder, and i dont understand how to implement this fixes into my server. Can you guys...
  3. Flammable4444

PC Deditacted server*"Rubberband (Bounce-freeze) Lag", because workshop.

I gotta say, that everytime I'm going to play some KF2, i restart my PC, launch server, launch steam, launch kf2 and then I'm playing. And you know, it does help, i almost dont see laggs at all, it might be wrong and still laggy, but i cant even notice this. However, if i launch steam or game...
  4. Flammable4444

Me - yes, others - probably yeah, windows. The thing is, all workshop items already downloaded. Ther are in ?/KF2_1062_server_2018\KFGame\Cache And in ?/KF2_1062_server_2018\Binaries\Win64\steamapps\workshop\content\232090 And already downloaded to user's cache, it's not about disk, disk is...
  5. Flammable4444

Good to know that developers aware about this problem. Hopefully you will fix it somehow. I also was recommended to run server before game and steam client, or run it on other machine, but it did not worked out for me. I checked it several times, when server is running without workshop...
  6. Flammable4444

Title of the forum Thread - Deditacted server "Rubberband (Bounce-freeze) Lag", because workshop. Category: Server/Workshop Reproducibility: Always Summary: If your deditacted server conntected to workshop to download maps, it will lagg as hell Description: So after latest (DAR) update my...
  7. Flammable4444

Code Get rid of Perk Discount

I have no idea how to do that...
  8. Flammable4444

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

Not sure about doom 4, i hope it's gonna look more like first parts.
  9. Flammable4444

Code Get rid of Perk Discount

Hello, I need a mutator that get rid of perk's weapon discount at shop. For example: Sharpshooter 2 lvl buys mac10 for