• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

UE4GAME not responding/black screen

First of all thank you so much for responding. It's been almost a month many tickets trying to get you guys as attention :-) somehow even though I've done this several times it did work so now I'm going to spread the news thank you so much for your help.
  2. I

I have now uninstalled it from OneDrive and installed it into another drive to see if that would fix it and it didn't work :-( still no response from tripwire.
  3. I

Captain's log. There seems to be no intelligent life on this planet. We have gotten stuck but it appears that no one can help us out. We, just, may perish!
  4. I

For some reason this is a problem with starting. I have tried going through run to %appdata% I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I have tried to make sure that I have all the updates for the media core files. I have ensured that I have updated my OS my video card and the game itself. All...
  5. I

Killing Floor Incursion Oculus Rift Black Screen

If you look up ue4 game not responding on this website you will not find any answers whatsoever for what the trouble could be. All of them are dead ends.
  6. I

PC FarmHouse crash again 1017

I too am crashing hard on the Farm.
  7. I

PC System Muting

This just happened again tonight. Right after the trader closed up shop it muted the system. The funny thing is it seems to happen on the same map, which is Outpost.
  8. I

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

LOL why are you sticking your face next to a Skrake? Sounds like that would hurt.
  9. I

PC Scoreboard discrepancy

Bug Template Bug Template I didn't see that either. It might have been better to follow the instructions and use this template: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=104581 Then there is no questions or confusion.
  10. I

PC Dissapearing weapons

Nope I would guess it is the 5 minute timer. I didn't know about it.
  11. I

The Clot Grabbing Auto-Aim Megathread II: The Grabbening

For all those people whining about getting grabbed by the Clot I have a suggestion. KILL IT BEFORE IT CAN GRAB YOU!!! Got to keep your head on a swivel when your in a vicious cock fight! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGIjISeW8QM
  12. I

I am convinced

Tripwire wants us dead. Time to call Chuck Norris.
  13. I

PC Loss of HUD and Weapon

I am going to do my best here. Category: Code, animation, other? Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce Summary: Loss of HUD and Weapon on the display when player is grabbed by a Clot and then grabbed by Hans Volter going into "drain" mode Description: If a Clot grabs a player and then Hans...
  14. I

PC System Muting

Category: Code Reproducibility: Unable to reproduce Summary: Occasionally the game will mute system. Description: Twice in game when the trader timer is finished it has muted my system. OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 Other OS...
  15. I

PC Dissapearing weapons

It could be if there is a timer of 5 minutes. Why would there be a 5 minute timer?
  16. I

PC Husk Model Animation Glitch

Category: Code, animation Reproducibility: Always Summary:Husk model when switching targets ex. switching from front to rear, will fire in the opposite direction from which he is facing. Description:Wait for the Husk to target a distant player, then run up on it from behind with your...
  17. I

PC Player Model does not change.

Category: Code, 2d art Reproducibility: Always Summary: When starting with one class, then changing to another class, the players knife stays as the original class you started with. Description: When switching from starting class to another class ie. Switching from Commando to Medic, it keeps...
  18. I

PC Dissapearing weapons

Category: other Reproducibility: Sometimes, Unable to reproduce consistently Summary: All maps seem to have this issue of losing weapons. Description: Ever since Killing Floor and people would steal your weapon after you die I would set my camera onto my weapon so I can see who stole it and...