• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

Killing Floor 2 - Potential Weapons For The Future (Your Input Requested)!

Weapon: China Lake Perk: Demolitionist Function: A pump-action tube fed three round 40mm grenade launcher Reasoning: The China Lake would fit in as a good intermediate tier weapon a T3 in line with the M16 M203 and the HRG Kaboomstick Due to it being a 40mm grenade launcher with three...
  2. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

Tripwire Q & A - TICR Part 2 Questions (Post your questions here)

Hello there! Would there be any chance in seeing a "Prestige" skin for those who get all perks to maximum prestige, it would be a cool reward for those who beat every single perk's prestige tree.
  3. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

PC Player Inventory Bug

Here's an addendum to my previous post. The glitch happened a second time today and I was able to capture it with Nvidia Shadowplay
  4. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

PC Player Inventory Bug

Category:Inventory, Code, Weapons Reproducibility: Quite rare Summary: Upon picking up a 9mm pistol in a Mutliplayer match the Medic Syringe/Welder/Knife disappear from the inventory Description: I was playing as a level 25 SWAT when I picked up a 9mm pistol it caused the Syringe, Welder and...
  5. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

What We Are Up To - Fire Downrange

Looking forward to seeing the new HRG weapon, I think it's a shame that they are not cross-perked like previous weapons. Will definitely make firebug more interesting to play.
  6. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

Add a "Spotted X" voice command.

I think the addition of a "Spotted X" command would be a good quality of life change to better help communicate threats such as Scrakes and Fleshpounds. It should work similar to how Battlefield 2 system worked. It should take into account what the player was ray-casting to, but make it a small...
  7. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

Update Ammo Counter for M16/HMTech-501

Ever since the update that made the M16/HMTech-501 not automatically reload after firing I found it annoying trying to figure out if my under barrel was loaded or not. I would find that there were times where I would fire the M203 of either weapons only to find I need to reload it, or attempt...
  8. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

PC Incorrect Cosmetic Color

Category: 3D Art Reproduciblity: Always Summary: The Enforcer Mask | Red Eyes has an incorrect color in-game. Description: The Red Eyes Enforcer Mask appears to be blue in color of lenses instead of red, the color both in the item name & cosmetic icon. Screenshot...
  9. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

Strange KF2 Launch Failure

Found a fix for it. Un-installed Killing Floor 2 deleted any remaining KF2 files
  10. ℐℎℯ sᴇʀɪᴏᴜs Soul

Strange KF2 Launch Failure

So I've been having an unusual launching Error with Killing Floor 2. The game launches, and says I'm on steam but won't progress beyond the splash screen. I clicked on the Killing Floor 2 logo on my task bar and this small window popped up which cannot be maximized, pressing F11 has no effect...