• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. I

Controls missing/not working

"command" and "other" of controls are bother empty for me, and deleting those ini files and starting the game up didn't make them show up. In fact, seems that my settings are just as they were. I tried deleting the ini's from my steam folder and revalidating too. Still no luck. My "Use" key...
  2. I

No interest in a Modern Infantry Combat mod?

I'd rather see something 30-75 years in the future, but as realistic as RO is.
  3. I

Thanks for the 20% off!

It was great of you guys to give previous RO2 owners an extra discount. I've always thought that more companies should do this, but they don't. It's been years since I've seen such a thing.
  4. I

[Music] Hitler and lesbians.

It's a trap~
  5. I

The original of the first song, Magnet, is about lesbians.
  6. I

YouTube - 【English Sub】 Hitler × Petain's maginot (Parody Song of magnet) Lesbian Hitler. Sugoi sugoi sugoi. YouTube - 【English Sub】 The Führer Sings "Ne-Ni-Ge de Reset" 【Lucky Star】 Also Hitler skirt. YouTube - 【English Sub】 To Aru Deutsch no Blitzkrieg (Parody Song of "only my railgun") A...
  7. I

"peeking" while prone

Shouldn't a cow stop MG bullets?.. That is a lot of meat.
  8. I

Bullet Penetration

I hope bullets will fragment after penetrating most surfaces, becoming like shrapnel and doing very little damage. I was put off seeing an mp40 fire through concrete to kill in like one or two shots.
  9. I

Proposal to rename RO:HoS to RO:FL

Yeah, WoT isn't good, at least because of how expensive it is. The daily gold is only for beta. The grind is bad enough even with getting that gold every day. I was just using it because of the acronym is "wot" like "what", which makes me LoL all the time. Good point. :p
  10. I

Red Ochestra: First Fallen Legions of East Stalingrad would work too. Or Marenostrum And Ostfront?
  11. I

Red Orchestra: Fallen Legions or something. Because, WoT is an alright game and all, and I like to LoL, but I'm just playing those to bide my time until I can RO:FL.
  12. I

Killing Floor lost its "Umph" quite quickly

Only like.. 50 people where playing it for years. The game is pretty predictable, which lots of people don't like. Retail is definitely longer lasting. It's just different strokes. One persons reply made a ppoint htat a good deal of it has to do with AI. Or not just AI, but behaviors they...
  13. I

to tripwire: the L.A.W isn't worth it right now.

No it shouldn't have large splash damage. But it should screw up a single target and at least kill clots around it. 1 Rocket should kill a FP and scrake on normal, IMO. 2 on suicidal. But lower ammo to 12 or something. The hunting shotgun exsists as an AoE weapon.. Tons of pellets that...
  14. I

idea [mod]"Player Vs Player Vs Zombies"

There's a thread for this already..
  15. I

KFSkeleton example for SDK

No there actually is around 200 animations it seems. Every weapon has it's own 3rd person player model weapon drawing, holding, firing, reloading animations! Go look in the editor to see for yourself. At least it's not as many as RO, though!
  16. I

RO weapons KF!

Well I'd like to add flares that are akin to the flaming cows on farm rather than flashlight. Artillery barrage would be sweet too. ;) But I don't think just plain dark is very fun.
  17. I

Killing Floor in the Press -

UT2004 is very noticeably floaty, just like quake3 is very bouncy, but it doesn't seem that way in RO or KF so much.
  18. I

Some thoughts on Killing Floor

Well i think TWi didn't realize how potentially successful of a game they where making. :p I'm sure it'll be made a bit better, but they also might be focusing a lot on ROHOeS
  19. I

Killing Floor Rap Battle!!!

YouTube - Re Your Brains (Dragon*ConTV 2007) In KF-Westlondon born and raised, in the police station is where i spent most of my days. = epic. If I didn't like my sig so much, that'd be it. THE HIT THAT INSPIRED "MONEY MONEY MONEYYY" YouTube - Harry Enfileld - Loadsamoney [totp2]
  20. I

Need coding help - Failed loading package: Can't find file 'Axis_Kar98_1st.ukx'

Eh you know what ? I think RO animation packages just won't load in KF.. :\