• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. zachjd

Server Dedicated server Endless mode wave events activation, please help

You won't need to mess with that to run Endless. To launch Endless, edit your KF2Server.bat and add this KF-DieSector?Game=KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_Endless?Difficulty=3 Endless waves are random so you might get them and you might not. Every 5 waves is a "Boss Wave" (5, 10, 15, 20, etc.) Every...
  2. zachjd

Server High harddisk activity since latest beta update with custom maps on dedicated server.

Steam client update from March 21st is causing this. You can close the Steam client and launch the servers first as a work around.
  3. zachjd

Server High Memory Usage

It's happening to me too and multiple friends; there's a memory leak going on.
  4. zachjd

Server Trying to extract some metrics out of logs.

That's pretty neat. I've always wanted some kind of daily/weekly report for my servers based on cumulative data tracked from the logs. I used to mess around enabling those Suppress= commands omano posted, just to see if kick votes were recorded but no luck. Sadly some stuff it just not tracked...
  5. zachjd

Server Item state is 4

Prior to the Christmas update, dedicated servers had issues receiving updates for Workshop items they're subscribed to. They fixed it thankfully, however, it now checks for updates a bit differently. Although it says Downloading item <ID>, it doesn't actually appear to be downloading anything so...
  6. zachjd

Server Players are unable to download maps from my server.

There's no download percentage (at this time) so it's likely the map is downloading but there's just no feedback. Unless you're getting a mismatch or opening file error, are you? You can check my Steam guide HERE and go to the section for installing custom maps. It covers what that wiki...
  7. zachjd

Server Two Questions / Problems

You can't adjust dosh earning through any standard settings. To do so, you would need a mod which will disable XP and I'm not sure if one exists for that sole purpose.
  8. zachjd

Server [HELP] Whitelisted Mutators becomes Unranked

I tested both mutators together and my server remained ranked with the hammer and wrench icon. How did you go about installing these? Subscribing the server to the workshop ID's is ideal. Check if both the mutators show up in Web Admin like this: Any other information you can provide would...
  9. zachjd

PC Map Cycles Disappearing [Bug Report]

Summary: Map Cycle will randomly disappears for some players on the map voting screen postgame. Description: The Map Cycle on my servers will randomly disappear for players or not fully load the whole list. I noticed after a game ends, there's sometimes slight lag before the all the postgame...
  10. zachjd

PC Map list doesn't show anything

Yeah the maps will randomly not show up after a game but sometimes will appear. I might post this in the PC bug report unless a moderator can move it.
  11. zachjd

Server I thought TWI fixed the mismatch error problem.

I made a guide on every possible way I know of to fix mismatch errors. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817357757
  12. zachjd

Server Server Not Always Connecting

Not sure if you resolved this but.. Do they have any issues connecting to your server when there's no password? Not sure what would cause this unless there's some conflict between the game password and admin password. (You can input the Admin password or Game password to enter the server) I...
  13. zachjd

Server Why not overwriting when update to another version?

Go here http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/232090/ and click Follow KillingFloor twitter account announces updates too.
  14. zachjd

Server Dedicated Server Technical Issues & Requests

Thanks guys, glad others agree and see the same problems. Hopefully some or most of these issues will be eliminated one day.
  15. zachjd

Server Dedicated Server Technical Issues & Requests

1. Workshop maps failing to update Dedicated server can return an Item State 4 that the map is up-to-date which is incorrect. This forces you to delete custom map from both locations it's installed and delete all its traces from the appworkshop file in order to get an updated version. Launching...
  16. zachjd

Server Does Chat logging also log others for using teamsay on Survival/Weekly Mode?

Teamchat is not recorded in chat logs, only the regular chat unfortunately. Not sure why. :confused:
  17. zachjd

Server Manually change map to custom map from webadmin

If custom maps are not showing in the Change Map section of Web Admin, then you're missing the map entries in PCServer-KFGame.ini Example: [KF-2_Levels_Of_Fun KFMapSummary] MapName=KF-2_Levels_Of_Fun [KF-2way KFMapSummary] MapName=KF-2way [KF-420Cornfarm KFMapSummary] MapName=KF-420Cornfarm...
  18. zachjd

Server Frustrating Dedicated server issue

Just to be sure.. You can set the password through the PCServer-KFGame.ini. Search AdminPassword= When you open your console in-game, type adminlogin 123 or what you set your password to be. If it surely doesn't work, what other files have you modified? Does it give any feedback or error...
  19. zachjd

Server How do I update my server to include the new map (Zedlanding)?

Server should be on v0150 for Zed Landing. Update your server using SteamCMD w/ app_update 232130 Instructions here http://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Dedicated_Server_(Killing_Floor_2) I see you fixed your issue, but there's that for anyone else.
  20. zachjd

Final Map KF-Netherhold (Coming VERY soon)

Looking amazing!