• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bluntman420

Teslalauncher

Y'all have thoughts on the Teslalauncher? I tried it out last night and it seemed really underwhelming. Aside from the grenades, which are useful, the weapon itself seems just kind of bland. I don't feel tempted at all to use it instead of the other weapons. Since it runs out of ammo quickly and...
  2. Bluntman420

PC Game crashing on launch

The game bug splats when I try to launch it. This happened to me in the beta preview as well. My game crashes while launching. I click on "start game" and it tries to boot up and then it gives me a bug splat error. I've done multiple cache verifications. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  3. Bluntman420

PC (Beta preview) Game crashing while trying to launch

I've downloaded the beta preview but my game continues to bug splat during launch. I started by opting into the preview. Attempted to start the game and got a bug splat. Repeated once more. I then verified the integrity of the cache. After doing so I attempted to start the game again. The game...
  4. Bluntman420

PC 501 screen wobble

I've noticed that while sprinting with the 501 Grenade rifle there is a wobble of the screen. I've heard of it triggering motion sickness in some people. Cheers.
  5. Bluntman420

Edar hp

I'm curious to know the HP values on the three EDARs. Anyone know what they are?
  6. Bluntman420

PC Single player issue

I have been having an issue with solo mode. I cannot choose a map. I have verified the integrity three times so far. The only progress I got from that was now for some reason the map KF-420CornFarm shows up. All the other maps, official and workshop, are missing. The only piece of an official...
  7. Bluntman420

Tactics HOE 6 person+ Team composition

The title says it all! Share the team configurations that have led you to success on your 6 person+ HOE games. For me so far: 1) two firebugs, one medic, two gunslingers, and one commando. 2) two firebugs, one medic, two berserkers, and one commando 3) one medic, one firebug, one commando, one...
  8. Bluntman420

Airship Objectives

I like the Airship map itself. It is a nice and challenging map. I had previously said that I felt "the objective mode was done well". After some playthroughs, it is really actually fairly underwhelming. The objectives are stale and the map doesn't force you to do them, meaning you can just kill...
  9. Bluntman420

Tactics Edars

So far I have found the best tactic for EDAR is to shoot them in the legs. Therefore I use Gunslinger with the bonebreaker skill instead of rack em up. They also don't do well with a doomstick quad blast to the face, M99, and Railgun shots either. What other tactics are yall using on the EDARS?
  10. Bluntman420

PC (beta) Periodic freezing and invisible hands and weapons

Just as the topic says. There is periodic freezing between transitions such as when the trader time ends and the wave starts. WHat happens is the game freezes for about 2 seconds and comes back. Also, at the beginning of maps when the players spawn in there are invisible hands and weapons until...
  11. Bluntman420

Muting players

Is there any plan on streamlining the muting of players? Recently in games I've played, they've been full of trolls and other unpleasant people. Muting one or two isn't too bad, but when it's nearly your whole team that is screaming racist garbage or just yelling in the microphone to be...
  12. Bluntman420

Spectate issue

I have had this issue for a while now and I do not get how to fix it. I cannot change my spectate view. At first since I rebound the alt fire key from middle mouse to mouse 5, I figured that the spectate button moved to mouse 5 as well. It did not work on mouse 5. I reset my buttons to default...
  13. Bluntman420

Server Issue with maps not loading

Hello, I have an issue with some maps I have loaded on my server. I have the maps uploaded to the FTP and I have the code line entered into the .ini file. For example: The map KillZone. It is uploaded to the FTP. the code line is entered correctly(as far as I can tell) [KF-KillZone...
  14. Bluntman420

Server Custom map issues

I have two issues with my custom maps on my server: 1)Some custom maps are entered into the .ini file and uploaded to the ftp and when they switch over they go to the default map the server is set(in my case, bioticslab) instead of the custom map 2) Some maps are missing textures such as...
  15. Bluntman420

Pulverizer

I like the ammo update except for one thing...the pulverizer lost ammo? Why? It was fine the way it was. The berzerker is now less fun. :(
  16. Bluntman420

PC Hans

I noticed that Hans' twin fangs were not dealing any damage to me last night as well as his gas grenades. At certain points the grenades did do damage to me after his 2nd heal. His melee works fine and messes you up quickly still :P