• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Bluntman420

KF2 Spring 2021 Beta 1 - 1110 Update is Today!

Since they won’t answer your question I will... yes your server will still be filtered out.
  2. Bluntman420

Merc Report - Spring Into Field Improvements

I love that the solution to the server debacle is to just screw over every single sever operator. Great work...
  3. Bluntman420

Tripwire Q & A - TICR Part 3 Questions (Post your questions here)

Killing Floor 2: When is TWI going to fix the web admin debacle?
  4. Bluntman420

Killing Floor 2 State of the Game 2020 By Product Director David Amata

Aside from the frost fang, this update is mediocre. I can’t believe y’all followed up a quality map in hellmark with such a bad map in elysium. I’d rather y’all not release content if you’re not going to put out quality work. Just take more vacation time.
  5. Bluntman420

Tactics Is Armor worth it?

I try to get a couple of weapons to keep me going through the later waves as I tend to get a little trigger happy. You should be getting at least some armor by waves 7-10.
  6. Bluntman420

Tactics How does the latest update change your view on weapon tiers for firebug and zerker?

Pulverizer def moves back up IMO. It's so much more effective than it used to be. Dragonsbreath remains the same for me. Like, I'm happy it's better than before but I still used it regularly before the update.
  7. Bluntman420

Teslalauncher

Ah, yeah, I never got to try it during beta. It feels like a water gun right now lol. I actually like the incision cuz it can actually be helpful. At this point, the teslalauncher is not so much.
  8. Bluntman420

Teslalauncher

Y'all have thoughts on the Teslalauncher? I tried it out last night and it seemed really underwhelming. Aside from the grenades, which are useful, the weapon itself seems just kind of bland. I don't feel tempted at all to use it instead of the other weapons. Since it runs out of ammo quickly and...
  9. Bluntman420

Sharpshooter needs a rebuilding.

Wanna chime in to give the SPX some more love because I don't think it gets enough! :D Aside from the boomstick, the SPX is my favorite weapon in the game. So helpful on multiple levels. Just an all-around great weapon.
  10. Bluntman420

Thinking back to the first KF, the sharpshooter was also a fairly slow perk, and if you miss a shot or two on scrake or flesh, that was big enough of a mistake to wipe the team many times. I love having that kind of pressure personally, it's what made me fall in love with the perk. At the same...
  11. Bluntman420

Playing With Friends

Have you tried to create a party and then use matchmaking to find a server? It should say "Create Party" on the right as you're on the main menu screen.
  12. Bluntman420

Time İndicator for Newcomers + Support&Demo Regulations + Already Existing Game Modes

The first suggestion would be great but I'm not entirely sure that would deter players from joining at the end of trader time anyways.
  13. Bluntman420

As another sharpshooter player (nice to see others!!), I'm also on board with some tweaks. I don't think it needs as severe a rework as some of you pointed out, although the stuff yall have come up with is fantastic. I definitely feel almost every aspect of the game is hostile to sharpshooter...
  14. Bluntman420

PC Game crashing on launch

AH! Finally! Deleting the KillingFloor2 folder in documents/mygames worked. Thanks a bunch for the help.
  15. Bluntman420

I appreciate the suggestions. I'll give them a shot!
  16. Bluntman420

The game bug splats when I try to launch it. This happened to me in the beta preview as well. My game crashes while launching. I click on "start game" and it tries to boot up and then it gives me a bug splat error. I've done multiple cache verifications. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  17. Bluntman420

PC (Beta preview) Game crashing while trying to launch

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the help. I went through each step but it is still giving me a bugsplat as the game launches. I sent two error reports just now under the same email. I assume it is still showing a shader issue? I noticed I had a driver update, so I updated it and that did...
  18. Bluntman420

After the reinstall, the game still bugsplats on launch.
  19. Bluntman420

I'm still getting a bugsplat while launching after the most recent beta update. Sent another error report with the same email I shared earlier in this thread. Going to just try a full reinstall as that's the only thing left I can think of to do on my end. Will post the result!