• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

Level Design songs in custom maps not against rules?

i thought you couldn't add songs that were copywritted in the maps but however recently ive played several maps that have them sooo is it now possible to do so.. like without getting banned or something? if so sick!
  2. C

Level Design Landscape missing material in game?

hey mikkou were you able to do it? if so, any chance you can make a tutorial or teach me? .-.
  3. C

Level Design I've noticed that most maps on this site are linked to moddb, is this obbligatory?

I havent used this site/forum in over a year so i don't know if its a standard or what. Is it just for the contest or is that where you have to upload your map nowadays? If its the second, how do you upload it WITHOUT entering the contest?
  4. C

Beta Map KF-DraynorManor

V3 is available! bump
  5. C

Level Design sdk going really slow?

haha! you are awesome xD i didnt think of that it probably happened when i was selecting and moving stuff together and instead of putting ctrl+ d i did ctrl +r thanks :)
  6. C

i don't have any groups in my map :/ but thanks for clarifying that groups makes stuff go slow I just find it odd because if i press play from here or force play it runs really smoothly and i can go everywhere with no lag the only time it lags is when i exit the playing mode and enter the...
  7. C

i was working on a map while playing another game at the same time and then it started to go real slow. so i quit the game to see if that would make it work normal again even though i always play while messing around with udk and it still didnt solve anything. i restarted the computer and im...
  8. C

Level Design Teleporting players to a pathnode

Maybe i'm not understanding your question properly.. but if you want people to teleport couldn't you just use the actor ->nav point -> teleporter? i did this for this map http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=110635...
  9. C

Level Design help with sound/ akambient akevent

Thanks for the reply it means alot to me !! Edit: I was able to find it :3 (havent used this in ages so i forgot) apparently i was just in the wrong tab i had to click on the first tab by packages (i was mostly in second tab) which gives you the things in folders like how i used to remember it...
  10. C

does anyone know how to make the sounds work then? :/
  11. C

First of all where can i find them? because in the content browser i can only find sounds like walking but not the ambient sounds (wind,fire,trees,clocks ticking etc). Second of all i copied the sounds from original maps and pasted them into the map but they don;t work, how do i make them play...
  12. C

Level Design how do you get rid of glass once its already built?

The wireframe didnt work for me but the allow transluscent worked so thanks both of you :)
  13. C

Level Design how do you get rid of glass once its already built?

so just what the title says. i cant select the glass anymore once i press build all so what happens if i want to delete it later on, how do i delete it?
  14. C

Well this was an unpleasent experience

@Santhenzar open the content browser by pressing ctrl+shift f or by clicking the button thats next to kimset (Green K) and binoculars. a window will apear and itll have tabs at the top, click the tab that saysactor classes. once there ,use the search bar and type Kfpic and it will find both kf...
  15. C

Level Design KF2SDK: Lightning Problem

Is it white in lit mode or when you press play? If its white when you press play but you can see your character model then its probably because you have too many open packages atleast thats what happens to me. So the solution is either unpacking the packages you fully loaded and are not using or...
  16. C

Level Design 2 Questions. Zeds Spawns and Ammo Spawns

you need to add kf path nodes or normal pathnodes all around your map and near the kf spawn volumes or right underneath them. to add the pathfnodes right click anywhere on the map and press add actor and then select pathnode or kfpathnode
  17. C

Level Design is there a snap to wall button to avoid gaps inbetween walls?

@Swift-Brutal-Death Thanks for the udk location maps, i found them and it was really helpful. However i'm still having a problem which is whenever i open a door you can see grey gaps all over the room if you open and close it repeatedly. Is this normal and how do i fix it? Ive redone the map...
  18. C

Beta Map KF-DraynorManor

Glad You Enjoyed it :P Ill Post V2 on Friday if interested.
  19. C

Beta Map KF-DraynorManor

@s1nk0 & Mundgodt i dont have imgur or any other foto website atm however you can check out J0s3phs video. He goes around some of it so you can see how it looks like if you still havent played it. i'd recomend skipping around to 2:15 as he gets stuck in a room :P @j0s3ph Thanks for the advice...
  20. C

Beta Map KF-DraynorManor

Hey guys, i just noticed that i uploaded the wrong version 3 on friday, so i have fixed the link to the right version. If anyone downloaded that version then i am sorry for the inconvenience. i also have a question ive noticed that most of the maps have been uploaded to another site, is that...