• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Server Maps in the cycle panel

Is there a limit of maps you can have there? Non modded server. Every time I modify my kfgame.ini and upload it, its missing some maps on the active list. I click on add missing, it adds hem but when i click on save it doesnt save them and goes back to the way it was before.. Whats the issue?
  2. M

Server Cron Job

Back in the days when I used MIRC, i had a bunch of eggdrops and used cron jobs so if they got disconnected they would connec back after an x ammount of time and keep trying until the connection was successful. Is there a way to use cron job or something similar to do the same if my server...
  3. M

Server Change Admin Name

Sorry for the ignorance, but does anyone know how the heck to change the ( admin ) name, in the games web admin panel ( to login to the admin panel ). I dont want to be admin I want it to be my game's nickname. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
  4. M

Change Admin Name

Sorry for the ignorance, but does anyone know how the heck to change the ( admin ) name, in the games web admin panel ( to login to the admin panel ). I dont want to be admin I want it to be my game's nickname. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.