• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Server Maps in the cycle panel

So any idea anyone?
  2. M

205 maps
  3. M

Cant be just happen when I added 3 new maps today. Every time before it was doing just fine.
  4. M

[QUOTE=
  5. M

Is there a limit of maps you can have there? Non modded server. Every time I modify my kfgame.ini and upload it, its missing some maps on the active list. I click on add missing, it adds hem but when i click on save it doesnt save them and goes back to the way it was before.. Whats the issue?
  6. M

Final Map KF-Containment Station Survival

Thanks much sir.. deleting the other 2 :D
  7. M

Final Map KF-Containment Station Survival

Quick question. Theres a containmentstation_Survival, ContainmentStation, Containmentstation_OBJ and Containmentstation_Mission... I have all 4 but for some reason im thinking some are a fix or update of the others. which of these are the ones I should keep Fel? Thanks..
  8. M

Beta Map KF-Fish_Hook

link dead.
  9. M

Beta Release [Mutator] Roll the Dice

Do you need server extension mod for this?
  10. M

Beta Map KF-DistrictOne (Day Version)

Nice one
  11. M

[Request] A good KF2 coder

guess my butt has to wait till TWI decides to release the full stuff
  12. M

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

that has been done with no avail.
  13. M

still no way to add more than 30+ maps on the vote map list neither in the .ini or the game admin panel and Marco is not saying much :/
  14. M

still need to know why can you only add certain amount of maps to the map vote list? Got 100+ maps and they dont show there.
  15. M

Server Cron Job

its running from home on windows. what do you mean with tools?
  16. M

Marco is there a way to have unlimitted maps in the map voting window? its capped and only a certain amount of maps can be saved :(
  17. M

Server Cron Job

Back in the days when I used MIRC, i had a bunch of eggdrops and used cron jobs so if they got disconnected they would connec back after an x ammount of time and keep trying until the connection was successful. Is there a way to use cron job or something similar to do the same if my server...
  18. M

Final Map KF-Barmwich Town

I mean all this files http://prntscr.com/7vkvab without the .kfm of course. Just leave the kfm there?
  19. M

Final Map KF-Barmwich Town

We need to delete all the other files that were inside the beta2 folder or just replace the .kfm?
  20. M

Server Change Admin Name

Made my day. Thanks a lot :)