• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. B

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension Addons

Have you "enabledcheats" after logging in?
  2. B

As usual excellent work well done
  3. B

Beta Release [Mutator] HL2Monsters (Updated)

Thanks for the heads up and thanks freebase
  4. B

No problems mate thanks for the heads up,thought i might have broken it somehow
  5. B

Hi all anyone else having a problem with this,i no longer get gunships,striders and the boss no longer appears ???
  6. B

Beta Release [Mutator] Extended RTD

Quick Q,anyone planning to update this mod???
  7. B

Thx Freebase,only prob now is server ext mismatch,any ideas?
  8. B

Any news on the progress of this mod guys (well done for keeping it going)
  9. B

Thankyou mate very much appreciated
  10. B

Hi Freebase,i apologise for interupting you as i know you are busy,first up i wish to thankyou for keeping server ext updated ,i run KFL in Australia and the only thing that keeps players coming back (apart from challenges) is this mod and server ext mod,my problem is when i download and...
  11. B

Hi Guys,since halloween,my mod is broken as i guess did everyone's,i have tried everything i can think of,even deleting and re adding server ext,but no go,i either get version mismatch or it just sits like a shag on a rock,any help at all from anyone would be greatly appreciated
  12. B

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

thank mate,i also found that deleting the subscribed workshop from my server that everyone can join now,cheers for that and well done
  13. B

Hi Oldschool,just a quick question,hopefully you can find the time to answer as i know you are busy,i updated your version,added to my fast d/l,i can join and play(good job) but when my friends try to join they either get server ext version mismatch or it sits on load screen with 0%...
  14. B

Excellent Oldschool,well done
  15. B

Job well done oldschool,i have added this to my server,i keep getting version mismatch for server ext,will perservere and eventually fix it,just wanted to congrat you on uploading it,keeps us true kf2 fans interested
  16. B

Thx Old much appreciated
  17. B

question ? how do i modify all perks to start on a certain percentage of stats like damage, speed etc. instead of it starting at 0
  18. B

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

Hi Marco, question,when i run the hard mode mod, the zeds spawn instantly and teleport right near you,can this be adjusted,also,where are the spawns managed and located in the hard mode code, so that we can make it direct or combine it's spawn with the projectone mod also
  19. B

well done mate,working great
  20. B

Well done Marco,once everyone max lvls swat your mods are the only thing to keep us playing,any chance slot machines will be updated as well?keep up the great work mate.