• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Post your rides!!!

Post your cars and bikes! Here are my only two current cars, I just sold the Corrado. Looking forward to seeing your rides!
  2. P

Amazing Screenshot Thread.

I challenge anyone here to beat the number of kills and score.
  3. P

New Post Your Ride Thread!!!

Too bad the old tread died, post your cars guys! Here are my current ones! 1962 Corvair Monza 1994 Chevy Silverado Z71 1990 Firebird Formula WS-6 suspension package, out-handles a Ferrari Testarossa with minor mods... 1972 Oldsmobile 442 1965 Corvair Monza just after painting it!
  4. P

What car do you drive?

5. P

What car do you drive?

I am painting my Corvair now... it will be Marina Blue this is what it will look like finished!
  6. P

What car do you drive?

User Name do your flowmaster 40s resonate around 1200 RPM? That C6 trans is bullet proof!
  7. P

What car do you drive?

yup! The American Porsche.
  8. P

What car do you drive?

My two gas savers: 1991 BMW 325I 1965 Corvair Monza
  9. P

What car do you drive?

Newest additions to the fleet: 1991 Suburban and 1966 Corvair. rear engine air cooled!! those oversized rear tires were the first thing to go! and I just got this new motor for the corvair... should make around 220 HP
  10. P

[Sport] The World Cup 2010 Thread

Soccer is so damn boring.
  11. P

What car do you drive?

What rust? The whole reason I replaced the cab was to get rid of rust...
  12. P

What car do you drive?

making progress...
  13. P

What car do you drive?

Never seen one of those in the states. Neat looking. The grill looks like a vagina...
  14. P

What car do you drive?

15. P

What car do you drive?

16. P

What car do you drive?

17. P

What car do you drive?

Finally starting on the GTO...
  18. P

Your favourite RO moment so far

I flipped a full half track over on Bondarevo with a clown car. About half of the riders bailed and I kept pushing the half track on its side causing them to get crushed by it. The driver was getting team kills because of me and then was banned for the round. Unfortunately it was my fault but I...
  19. P

What car do you drive?

I had to learn how to drive in one of those boxes... worst experience of my life...
  20. P

What car do you drive?

I hope you get a speeding ticket from one of your stupid Arizona speed trap cameras!