• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Dolphi123

More Prestiges?

I have almost maxed out all skills to 5th prestige and currently have all achievements possible. After this there will be no incentive for me to play anymore unless it is with friends. It would be cool to have more prestiges to stride for.
  2. Dolphi123

Abomination was buffed the wrong way and is OP

Making you fight in a specific arena just for this boss I feel is too restrictive. I feel all bosses should fight within the map area. I feel balance should still be based on boss attributes
  3. Dolphi123

Abomination was buffed the wrong way and is OP

This may be a non-popular opinion, but the abomination seems too op now. I love how he got a damage buff, but he is still the same old bullet sponge. I find myself just kiting him around the map like usual except now he spawns countless "abomination spawns" (for simplicity I will refer them as...
  4. Dolphi123

Does opting out of beta remove my survivalist progress?

I would assume not cause it is stored on a server.
  5. Dolphi123

Lets talk about KF2's monthly player base.

Not saying twi dosnt care about us but. This lack of players is not their problem only ours we gave them our money already so their goal is filled. I assume that most of the players who want to buy the game have already so twi can release content updates as they please. Telling them in the...
  6. Dolphi123

Guns you never see anyone useing

Weapons like that for me are the trench gun,the vlad, medic shotty,katana(of course. The perk where I have used every gun in all teirs only seems to be commando and gun slinger.
  7. Dolphi123

Scrake Perma Rage

I shouldnt need to do that though I would rather kill what I want when I want.
  8. Dolphi123

Influx of aimbotting

I have called out many for aim botting their excuse is always "this game is too easy I just want to lvl my perks". If you want to lvl your perks go to wankosperktraining
  9. Dolphi123

Scrake Perma Rage

I also dont like the perma rage. If we worked hard to get to last 5 zeds we dont deserve a 10x difficulty spike at the end of the round.
  10. Dolphi123

Game types

As long as they are not borderline impossible like the last ones Im excited for them. Oh and if they add another achievement like 777 I am quitting kf forever...
  11. Dolphi123

Ammo runs are boring...

Well on hoe I usualy only have enough for 1 1500 gun maybe 2 if i have a good team and hans soaks up that damage easily in 2 heals. The same with patty if we dont kill him before first heal. I guess the best way to do it is with medics and zrrks which gets boring after awhile.:(
  12. Dolphi123

Anyone pre-order a Oculus Rift?

I have always wanted to try vr but because I am scared to buy it for it is such a new technology and will presumably have may updates. So why buy the first version when you can wait awhile and get a better version. For example I just bought the samsung s6 edge to just now realize a better phone...
  13. Dolphi123

Ammo runs are boring...

This post dosnt really apply to the patty(sometimes) as you can kill him before he heals. I am also not saying I am a good player but I find myself spending most of my boss round running around the map looking for ammo to fill my weapons. Does anyone else have this "problem" or am I just a...
  14. Dolphi123

Hans melee is a joke

melee damage is fine I can avoid that its his health that stupid. Yes its alot of fun to run around for half an hour peppering him with 9mm shots....
  15. Dolphi123

Feedback about how TWI communicates with us and the consequences for the future of KF

This makes a little more sense now but still my stand tripwire shouldnt care what 25 good people think. They should care about what 20000 average people think. If they only cared about the good players they should just remove all difficulties except HOE and add a harder difficulty called RIP...
  16. Dolphi123

Stat Boost and Perk Experience Gain Discussion

I level up quick enough without stat boosts or experience boosters.
  17. Dolphi123

Feedback about how TWI communicates with us and the consequences for the future of KF

How does one find 25 best players of Killing Floor I have met very good players before but have no clue whether they are the best or not? I would like to know how you found the best players so i can decide whether or not their opinions even matter. Also as said previously why would tripwire...
  18. Dolphi123

How high can you run the game?

With a gtx 970 overclocked I run 60 fps with a few zeds but when things get rough i will drop down to 30-40 fps I am running max settings with flex. My frames only drop when flex graphics act so I feel it still needs to be optimized but the updates I can tell they are doing a good job.
  19. Dolphi123

Post your PC & suggestions for "KF2" PC Case Mod

WHat I think would be cool is if you had red water dripping into the reservoir. And maybe a glowing yellow light behind something so you could only see the glow then when the pc starts to get under load the light turn red :D.