• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Vegard

MG support class?

Would a support class for the MG help the current gameplay where you pretty much fire 2 bursts with the MG, run for dear life to displace while being pelted with pinpoint accurate rifle fire? If you had a class who carried extra MG ammo, perhaps a barrel and a pair of binoculars you could set...
  2. Vegard

Interesting photo of SS soldier.

I spy with my little eye, an SVT-40 with a bayonet? PS- Please devs, no more selective realism when it comes to kit loadout.
  3. Vegard

[Error] FT1&2&3 stuck on screen..

The old beta fix of pressing escape isn't working. On a lighter note the game runs slightly better on my i7 now, sadly slightly doesn't mean good.
  4. Vegard

[Error] Memory issues

So, I'm having some odd issues currently with the most recent RO2 beta update. #1 Regardless of which graphics settings I use (low, medium, high or a mix of those) I get 30-40fps. #2 The longer I stay in a server the lower my FPS will drop, it'll start at 30-40 depending on the map and where...
  5. Vegard

[Error] My misc. bug report thread

1# For starters the serverbrowser gets extremely sluggish and slow when refreshing, often crashes. 2# Also found some clipping errors. You clip into models when you sit close together, like here: 3# If you tuck up into the corner of the shown sandbag and click deploy on the MG you clip...
  6. Vegard

Question about bolt action rifles

Will the bolt action rifles still require a manual reload before they can shoot again or will it be done automatically as in other games? IE click mouse to fire, click mouse to rechamber a round, click mouse to fire /repeat if needed.
  7. Vegard

[Solution] For anyone with "Querying master server" issues. Thread contains fix.

First of all I've been looking through threads on a few different forums for more than 2 hours and I find the answer in the thread for killing floors?!? What's up with that... If you are not finding any servers and clicking refresh doesn't help you need to follow the below steps. It appears to...
  8. Vegard

Settings won't save

Each time the server changes the map or I restart the game the settings I've selected won't save. So each time I have to make new hotkeys and adjust my mouse sensitivity, very annoying :o
  9. Vegard

"My fix" for the Zonealarm issue.

Don`t know where to put this, but somehow if you have zonealarm installed and install the game after that you will get CTDs or bluescreens as we all know. Now what I did was uninstalling zonealarm, install red orchestra, restart my computer then installing zone alarm again.. Voil
  10. Vegard

Preloading "around the corner"

This was waiting for me (and you) when I turned on steam today..