• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. R

Tripwire Q & A - TICR Part 3 Questions (Post your questions here)

What was the motivating factor behind doing consistent quarterly updates for Killing Floor 2? Is it simply how Tripwire Interactive runs behind the scenes, or was there something specific to KF2 that made you guys decide "Okay one new content update every 3 months"
  2. R

Next Community Game Night Mod Suggestions

Zedternal Reborn! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2058869377 It turns the game into a rouge like, and honestly is so much fun
  3. R

Merc Report - More Explosions, More Bullets

I guess that'll be nice, but still i'm getting a pretty unorganized vibe from it. A bit of "Hey look what we can slap together". Still though, that just makes me want to get my hands on it even more
  4. R

Merc Report - More Explosions, More Bullets

That beserker weapon, what?
  5. R

Yuletide Horror Is Here!

So no lock on for the incursion? Aw man :(
  6. R

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

Would there be a way to add a lock on toggle for it? Since it only has a magazine size of one, maybe the reload key can be used to change modes? It would probably be a bit tricky to implement, and may feel a bit unnatural, but it's a comprimize
  7. R

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

Aw man, I'm gonna miss the HRG Incursion lock on. I can't aim well at all, so I relied on that lock on a LOT. The HRG Incursion is gonna go from my new favorite medic gun to that one thing I wanna use but don't 'cuz I know i'll be no good with it
  8. R

Killing Floor 2 Grim Treatments Opt In Beta Is Now Live!

"Added impulse on kill shots." What does this mean?
  9. R

WWAUT - Something Old and Something New

Oh man, i haven't been excited for a new weapon for a long time! I can't wait to get my hands on the Hemocobbler
  10. R

WWAUT - Nick's Plan

ooh, this sound like an objective gamemode to anyone else?
  11. R

Medic Shotgun with Survivalist - How is the xp processed?

Isn't there a post-game xp gain menu? Like, where there's the player awards and mapvotes and stuff. If you used the 301 almost exclusively, then that menu would probably give you a fairly accurate representation of how the xp is divided
  12. R

A Simple Poll About The Weapon System

I gotta say, my biggest complaint is how all the tier 4's are now tier 3's. I'm not sure if people agree with me on this, but i'd much rather have them be where they were originally, and only be able to be upgraded once. Also, shouldn't the medic's weapon's names be adjusted to fit their tiers...
  13. R

[BETA] Brief feedback onto the Beta update

My biggest complaint with the beta so far is how all the tier 4 weapons got adjusted to tier 3. I know it's to accommodate the upgrade system, but it just feels kinda odd. Especially with the medic's rifle and its name. Maybe tier 4 weapons should get their original stats back but only be able...
  14. R

Next Update hints

Kf2 arg?
  15. R

Perks reset?

My perks are back to normal now? I don't know how, but they are.
  16. R

Perks reset?

So I launched KF2 today after not playing it for about a week, and all my perks got reset to 0. Is there an easy way to fix this or am i going to need to start grinding up my perks again?
  17. R

Best Perk - Newb here

Scrakes are the zeds with a chainsaw in place of an arm. Fleshpounds are the large zeds with a yellow thing on their chest that turns red and large gauntlet things on their hands
  18. R

Undocumented changes in this open beta

is it just me, or does the survivalist reload the lever action rifle a bit faster? also, everyone seems to run a bit faster
  19. R

Post Release Performance

I've got a Nvidia GTX 860m, and i noticed performance issues about a month before launch. I used to get solid 60 on around medium settings, but i get around 45-50.
  20. R

Full Launch Date - November 18th

It's gonna come out on my birthday! Awesome!