• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Pt.Jones

Beta Map [WIP] KF-BoathouseFinale

KF-BoathouseFinale Description: A re-creation of the classic L4D finale map “Boathouse Finale” but completely redesigned from the ground up to fit a more KF2 and personal playstyle. Main features include 3 randomized map variances each with their own dynamic weather, buildable traps, and an...
  2. Pt.Jones

Level Design [Question] Slowing down player's movement

Hey all! I Was wondering if someone could help me out or if possible point me to the right direction. So in the map that I am currently working on, there quite a large section that features a river, and both the player or zeds are able to traverse quite a large potion of this river. Ideally to...
  3. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-MayanArena

Short Description: A re-envisioning of the survival map Mayan Tombs from DeadFall Adventures, but completely rebuilt from scratch to fit a more personal and Killing Floor 2 style. Features: • Custom Textures & Objects • Custom Trader • Custom SFX & FX • Numerous Dynamic Events •...
  4. Pt.Jones

Level Design [Help] Zeds vanishing when hosting custom map on private dedicate server

Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone could help me on out on finding a solution to fix this unusual glitch that's happening every time I host my map KF-N64Facility. I'm not sure what could be causing this glitch but when hosting the map on a dedicated server, if the player where to cross...
  5. Pt.Jones

Final Map KF-WinterFarm

Short Description: A large winter theme foggy farm map featuring all the standard elements you might find on a farm, plus features a fog mechanic that gradually increases over time. Features: • Open wide farm outdoor map • Fog mechanic • Day / night cycle • Characters...
  6. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-WinterFarm

Short Description: A large winter theme foggy farm map featuring all the standard elements you might find on a farm, plus features a fog mechanic that gradually increases over time. Features: • Open wide farm outdoor map • Fog mechanic • Day / night cycle • Characters...
  7. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-N64Facility

Short Description: A re-creation of the classic Goldeneye N64 map 'Facility', but modified to fit KF2 gameplay. Features: • Custom HD Textures • Custom Animations • Custom SFX • Custom Objects (some destructible as well!) • Secret Areas (Experimental) • Fully functional...
  8. Pt.Jones

Level Design [Issue] Unable to Upload Custom Map

Update: Issue has been fixed thanks to the latest KF2 SDK update! Thanks TW!!! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello everyone! It appears that I am having some issues on uploading my custom...
  9. Pt.Jones

Final Map KF-SantaWorkshop

KF-SantaWorkshop Short Description: A Christmas inspired themed map based in Santa's Workshop. Story: After surviving Santa's evil lair, our survivors find themselves once again stranded at the North Pole. Finally, after days of driving, they manage to find shelter hidden within an...
  10. Pt.Jones

Level Design [Issue] PawnBlockingVolume not working properly for cameras

Hello everyone, Just wanted to know of anyone else is having any problems with the PawnBlockingVolume. I'm about to finish off my map but it appears that the PawnBlockingVolume is not blocking the spectator camera at all! I've already tested it out on both mine and official maps, and I can...
  11. Pt.Jones

Level Design [Question] Grindhouse Mapping Contest Phase 2

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me out with clarifying some of the rules on the Grindhouse Mapping Content Phase 2. Well I nearly completed the final version of a custom map (KF-SantaWorkshop) that I've been working on already for quite some time and would like to submit...
  12. Pt.Jones

Level Design How do the collectables pickups exactly work?

Hello everyone! So I started adding some collectable items throughout my level, but I just can't seem to understand how to enable the remaining collectables message to appear. I am able to change the mesh, sfx, fx and so on. At first I thought I had to do something with Kismet, so I opened up...
  13. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-SantaWorkshop_Beta

KF-SantaWorkshop_BetaV3 Short Description: An unofficial direct sequel to Killing Floor Santa
  14. Pt.Jones

Level Design [Issue] Terrain Editor Not Working Properly

Hello Everyone! Now that its nearly Christmas and I have plenty of free time to get back to creating custom maps for KF2. I decided to re-explore the SDK and found out that TW actually enabled the Terrain and Landscape tools! :D I played around with it and created a series of different maps...
  15. Pt.Jones

Final Map KF-N64Complex

KF_N64Complex-V3 Update! New version 3 is live addressing some issues found with V2 and further improving AI! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello Everyone, Finally, after weeks of hard work, KF-N64Complex is no more in its beta...
  16. Pt.Jones

Beta Map [BETA] KF-N64Complex

Hello Everyone, Finally after numerous days of hard work, I have officially create my first ever KF2/UDK map! :D The road was rather bumpy, but after many bugs, glitches and textures fixes I do believe that I was able to create a stable beta build. I do realize that other users have already...
  17. Pt.Jones

Level Design [WIP] KF-N64Complex [Q] Network ID?

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a sneak preview of the current map
  18. Pt.Jones

Level Design Greetings! (Map Build Error)

Hello Everyone, First, I would like to greet to everyone here at the forums and that I am looking forward on helping the development of this awesome game! Without further ado let me start, so I am completely new to KF2 SDK (also to UDK), and I was wondering if someone could help me resolve...