• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Pt.Jones

Beta Map [WIP] KF-BoathouseFinale

KF-BoathouseFinale Description: A re-creation of the classic L4D finale map “Boathouse Finale” but completely redesigned from the ground up to fit a more KF2 and personal playstyle. Main features include 3 randomized map variances each with their own dynamic weather, buildable traps, and an...
  2. Pt.Jones

Level Design [Question] Slowing down player's movement

Hey all! I Was wondering if someone could help me out or if possible point me to the right direction. So in the map that I am currently working on, there quite a large section that features a river, and both the player or zeds are able to traverse quite a large potion of this river. Ideally to...
  3. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-MayanArena

Short Description: A re-envisioning of the survival map Mayan Tombs from DeadFall Adventures, but completely rebuilt from scratch to fit a more personal and Killing Floor 2 style. Features: • Custom Textures & Objects • Custom Trader • Custom SFX & FX • Numerous Dynamic Events •...
  4. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-PacMan

Awesome liking the map so far, I really enjoy the overall retro feel to it :D
  5. Pt.Jones

Level Design Few Hints and Tips

Interesting approach, I would have to definitely try this out. I remember once i tried to load the map directly through the solo option but it kept giving me problems. Never tried the "open ..." option before though.
  6. Pt.Jones

Level Design [Help] Zeds vanishing when hosting custom map on private dedicate server

I see, thanks for the info Seanchaoz! I feel quite relief that TWI noticed this bug and are working on a solution. :)
  7. Pt.Jones

Level Design [Help] Zeds vanishing when hosting custom map on private dedicate server

Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone could help me on out on finding a solution to fix this unusual glitch that's happening every time I host my map KF-N64Facility. I'm not sure what could be causing this glitch but when hosting the map on a dedicated server, if the player where to cross...
  8. Pt.Jones

Level Design Few Hints and Tips

Unfortunately from what I could gather, the only way to test out is to load the map directly through KF2. I do believe this is unfortunately a downside of UDK in general. However I heard that they fixed it in UE4.
  9. Pt.Jones

Final Map KF-SantaWorkshop

Hey all! Finally after quite a long while I decided to update this map, a bit more content has been added alongside several other adjustments and improvements. Hope you all enjoy it! ;)
  10. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-WinterFarm

Just wanted to let anyone know that the map has now been official released to V1.0! Click here to check out what has been added! :)
  11. Pt.Jones

Final Map KF-WinterFarm

Short Description: A large winter theme foggy farm map featuring all the standard elements you might find on a farm, plus features a fog mechanic that gradually increases over time. Features: • Open wide farm outdoor map • Fog mechanic • Day / night cycle • Characters...
  12. Pt.Jones

Level Design Maps uploaded to the workshop are not being put into the "Map Category"

Thank you both manolito and LiquidArrow for the instructions! Just wanted to let everyone know that this method does indeed work! This post should seriously become a sticky! ;)
  13. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-WinterFarm

The final Beta build (v4) is live and as usual features tons of new content and as usual plenty of bugs / glitch fixes! For more information click here.
  14. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-WinterFarm

Beta 3 is live! Once again new content has been added as well with plenty of bugs / glitch fixes! For more info click here.
  15. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-WinterFarm

Beta version 2 is live and it features tons of new content! :cool: Click here to see the full change log.
  16. Pt.Jones

Level Design December WIP Thread - 2016

Awesome to hear everyone been busy on creating more content for KF2! Can't believe its nearly xmas and new year :eek: If anyone is interested I've finally managed to publish a pretty stable build of the map. Check it out here.
  17. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-WinterFarm

Hello everyone! I would like to present to you all one of the latest projects I have been working on. This has to be one of the biggest map I've worked on yet featuring a large winter foggy farm environment. There are still plenty of features I am experimenting with, such as a fog mechanic that...
  18. Pt.Jones

Beta Map KF-WinterFarm

Short Description: A large winter theme foggy farm map featuring all the standard elements you might find on a farm, plus features a fog mechanic that gradually increases over time. Features: • Open wide farm outdoor map • Fog mechanic • Day / night cycle • Characters...
  19. Pt.Jones

Level Design Wiki Update Request - Terrain/Landscape

+1 Agreed despite my numerous failed attempts to the get either the terrain or landscape tool to work, I just can't wont give up yet! :)
  20. Pt.Jones

Level Design December WIP Thread - 2016

Nice to see people already working on winter maps! Currently working on KF-WinterFarm, A simple medium sized map similar to farmhouse / but in a winter and snowy theme (maybe even westernish). Hopefully this time I will stick to the simple route :p