• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Helaas

Final Map KF-BloodBank

Can still be downloaded on FPS Banana. https://gamebanana.com/maps/186823
  2. Helaas

Final Map KF-Parking_Garage

Put it in my rotation. Wins a lot of the votes. Great map :)
  3. Helaas

Final Map KF-Italy

Because you try to balance out functional and experimental maps.
  4. Helaas

Final Map KF-Italy

There really is no reason a map should even be considered final before the game if out of early access. There hasn't been a single map that went straight to final that works 100%. Why do people keep doing it? Pretty annoying as a server admin. If you're going straight to final you're basically...
  5. Helaas

Beta Map KF-London-Day/Night

At 202 MB it's becoming quite the download, especially when 6 players have to download it at once. Did update all my servers though. Was a bit disappointed the garage was gone but the hotel that stands in it's place is just awesome. Absolutely love it. Some remarks: When the subway opens...
  6. Helaas

Beta Map Kf-gnx57

Appears to work fine for me too.
  7. Helaas

Beta Map KF-ScrakesOnAPlane

Most people complain about not having enough room to move (which is precisely why I like the map so much). I've had a few complaints on Hans being to hard on this map. Also a few complaints that games get boring because everybody always camps at the same spot every wave on every game (the room...
  8. Helaas

Beta Map KF-HotelZed [Beta Release]

Tried it on my desktop pc (Win 8). Crashes the server there as well. The log on a Windows Machine is more complete though: Log: Log file open, 07/22/15 21:27:37 Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467 DevConfig: GConfig::LoadFile associated file...
  9. Helaas

Beta Map KF-HotelZed [Beta Release]

V7-1 worked fine. V8 crashes the server however: [0003.74] Log: KF2 VERSION 1008 [0003.74] Log: Initializing Game Engine Completed [0004.72] Log: Steam game server UID: 90096507935226887 [0039.50] ScriptLog: No application found to handle request / [0210.19] ScriptLog: Add difficulty at 0...
  10. Helaas

Final Map KF-Barmwich Town

As with most of your maps Wesker, some of the trader arrows don't work :(
  11. Helaas

Beta Map Kf-gnx57

Played it on suicidal yesterday. Worked fine. Had an FP get stuck behind a barrier though. Added it to my cycles.
  12. Helaas

Beta Map Kf-gnx57

So yeah, did some more testing. Map has a 100% chance of crashing the server if you're running it on Linux under WINE. Sometimes it takes a while for it to happen, but it always does. Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 232090 Warning, Unknown language extension . Defaulting to INT Warning...
  13. Helaas

Beta Map Kf-gnx57

All my servers share the same config. Sometimes it works, sometimes no lobby, sometimes server crash. Interesting though, lol.
  14. Helaas

Beta Map Kf-gnx57

I'd like to put it in my cycles and test it some more. However, is there a possibility you could just release a 0.21 version that just fixes the wave end bug? I had the wave end bug 3/5 times I tried on my server yesterday and I have 10 servers so I can't manually reset it for every server...
  15. Helaas

Beta Map KF-LostRuinsV1

It's quit enjoyable to play but the lobby usually ends up just camping the main spawn in the big corridor, leaving 90% of the map unused.
  16. Helaas

Beta Map KF-ScrakesOnAPlane

I love this map to bits. I tend to notice a lot of people don't like it. Seems to be a love it or hate it kind of thing. Keeping it in my map cycles regardless.
  17. Helaas

Beta Map Kf-gnx57

Not sure what your latest changes are but, there are a few places where there are open doors / openings in the wall and the player can't pass through. I understand that these are the bounds of the map but it would be cool if the edges of the map are marked better. There's this one door that's...
  18. Helaas

Beta Map Kf-gnx57

Absolutely gorgeous map. My FPS issues are gone as well. The problem I have with it now however is that the wave doesn't end when all zombies are dead.
  19. Helaas

Beta Map Kf-gnx57

It actually worked :P Client downloads the package too. Great :D