• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Makhno [Anarchist]

What scenario do YOU want for Red Orchestra 3 ?

Spanish Civil War 1936-39 Russian Civil War 1917-21
  2. Makhno [Anarchist]

Can the next RO be modern?

Exactly! ;) And for those of You who want to see a good movie about the Spanish Civil War and learn more about the importance of that war, I can recommend "Land & Freedom" land and freedom (1995) - YouTube
  3. Makhno [Anarchist]

What other games do you guys play?

If you are looking for good FPS-games, I would recommend 'Insurgency' and 'Project Reality'. Project Reality is a mod for BF2, so it looks old (and it is), but its still one of my favorites, when it comes to team gameplay. The team behind PR is developing a PR2, whitch is a stand-alone-game, but...
  4. Makhno [Anarchist]

Can the next RO be modern?

I hope for a RO3: Spanish Civil War 1936-39. That would be interesting and could include german army, italian army, soviet army, spanish nationalists, spanish loyalists, international brigades, revolutionary militias etc. No Pasaran!
  5. Makhno [Anarchist]

Rising Storm is PC Gamers Multiplayer Game Of The Year!

Congratulations. So very deserved! Keep up the good work! :)
  6. Makhno [Anarchist]

What are you devs up to-right now

Fulgenzio wrote a question at 08:22 PM and Yoshiro answered at 08:34 PM. That's one of the reasons why I like TW a whole lot more than I like other game developers! Keep up the good work!
  7. Makhno [Anarchist]

I really don't understand the hate from some people

I don't care what they write. RS is the best FPS I have played for a long long time!
  8. Makhno [Anarchist]

RS I am hooked on the game now.

I downloaded RS last night and has played a few rounds today. I expected something good from RS - and did it meet my expectations? Far beyond that - it's wonderful!
  9. Makhno [Anarchist]

RO2 What fronts would you like to see in the future?

Let's fight the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939) again and kick Franco and his fascists into the Mediterranean Sea! No Pasaran! " land and freedom " - official film trailer - 1995. - YouTube
  10. Makhno [Anarchist]

Would you play a RO2 expansion pack based on the Korean War?

I would love to see a RO2 mod based on The Spanish Civil War (1936-1939).
  11. Makhno [Anarchist]

im o so new(please help)

There is no real single player game in RO2 (and RO1), so do your training in multiplayer instead ...it's much more fun :)
  12. Makhno [Anarchist]

Beta Map [MAP] Winterwald

Fantastic map! This map and Bridges of Druzhina are the best at the moment.
  13. Makhno [Anarchist]

Beta Map [MAP] Bridges of Druzhina Beta5

I just played a few rounds on this map and is so good. Really nice looking and a wonderful gameplay. Brings back that RO feeling.
  14. Makhno [Anarchist]

A Step In The Right Direction

I agree. I'm also very happy with the new suppression system.
  15. Makhno [Anarchist]

GOTY released, Free weekend, Trailer...

There is not much to say, is there? TWI did exactly what the RO community expected from them. They fixed the game, they gave us the gameplay we were asking for with Classic and they admitted that they had made some mistakes. And now we have a wonderful game, which will get even better. We...
  16. Makhno [Anarchist]

An admin's thanks to the helpful vets

I came into RO1 from a free weekend, and what struck me back then, was the warm welcome I got and the maturity of the community. I really hope that all the free-weekend players had the same experience this weekend - I believe they did. Being shot in the back by your team-members is part of the...