• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

local reenactment

3 years ago someone decided to put together a little d-day reenactment back then it was about 20 guys shooting blanks at each other and some smoke bombs from a fireworks store this year we had 150 reenactors a half size replica of some german tank (the name escapes me) various displays a...
  2. N

It's a sad christmas for music

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/25/james.brown.obit.ap/index.html :(
  3. N

an evening at the gun auction

well the main reasons for going did not end up in my hands... the M1 Garand was about the same condition as the field grade rifles from the CMP and went for $455 (i stopped bidding at $400) and the 1911 went for over $500 other things i bid on but did not get... Springfield .22 rifle, S&W .22...
  4. N

got myself a swiss helmet

i recently bought a K31 and with my idea of getting the proper helmet to go with my firearms i ran to ebay to get the helmet... now i'd like some help reading the markings since they are not exactly clear now for some photos helmet on my head (webcam pic) inside of helmet and some pics of...
  5. N

large size and cheap russian ww2 style uniform... where do i look

i'm a big guy so this may be difficult (maybe even impossible considering i want cheap)... but i would like at the very least a "close enough for haloween" uniform... basically i need everything from the neck down i also want to make sure to get it all by haloween
  6. N

post your desk

why not... it's only clean and organized because it's new
  7. N

ok time for my gripe

this is directed at the mosin models "hex" recievers... every M38 i've seen has the round reciever... by 1941 round recievers would have been fairly common for 91/30s also the rear sights are too thin maybe (like mentioned in the k98 sight hood thread) have the "hex" reciever appear on random...
  8. N

Sks

i remember reading that a small number of them were used late in the war... any intention of putting the gun in some of the late war maps? also what about the Nagant Revolver it would be an interesting alternative to the Tokarev... maybe even a silenced nagant