• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

I'll Show You Mine If You'll Show Me Yours (Part Deux)

M39s are great... wonderful trigger, accurate, and quite beautiful my M39 (1943 SK.Y) is no exception... i've probably posted that photo more than once in this thread but i have nothing new to post... larger pictures can be found here
  2. N

Bayonets anybody?

i only collect bayonets that go with my rifles... though i ended up with a couple extras that don't go with any of my rifles through one free bayonet and one stupid mistake the photo is missing 2 (a turked WWI "ersatz" bayonet and my other M91 bayonet) left side top to bottom 4 18 Sanderson...
  3. N

Band of Brothers -

they used grease... yes... they used a lubricant to make something sticky stickybombs did exist but they were used by the british and were not made in the field with grease coated socks
  4. N

New Star Trek Trailer

star trek has any level of continuity? news to me.. with the exception of a few of the movies and occasionally making reference to something that happened before star trek has been pretty much episodes and movies that can be watched in just about any order there's no major underlying story...
  5. N

***Your Favourite Beer***

beer of the moment would be leinenkugel's creamy dark i guess
  6. N

***Your Favourite Beer***

to pick a favorite beer is like asking me to pick a favorite movie... i can't do it actually i can pick a favorite movie but a favorite beer? never
  7. N

[Image] Screenshot & Movie Thread

seriously? bmps?
  8. N

[Image] The Picture and GIF thread

this is what i was thinking... well actually i was thinking something more classic like a brown paper bag or something more disturbing like a plastic bag filled with glue
  9. N

i can admit i'm ugly... there's a reason i don't pose in pictures as if i was hot and post them on the internet then get upset when the internet happens to those pics
  10. N

sounds like ugly's feelings were hurt because the internet happened to her
  11. N

that's a great photo
  12. N

No thread on Obama's vitory?

McCain could have stopped the coming zombie apocalypse as president... but Obama will try to talk with the zombies we're all doomed
  13. N

Ghost Recon titles are CHEAP on Steam, but does anyone still play online?

GRAW1/2 are good games in their own way but they would get less hate from GR fans if it didn't have the GR name on it and everyone forgets the giant sack of "meh" that was GR2 and GR2:Summit Strike
  14. N

[Game] Megaman 9

i'll probably get it eventually on PS3 even though there are no trophies FFS capcom this game needs trophies
  15. N

ohhh... PRESS E PRESS E DOIT
  16. N

Linger in Shadows Linger in Shadows not really a game and i'm still not sure why i paid $3 for it... but click for all the screens in their full 1920x1080 glory
  17. N

i was just nitpicking for ****s and giggles anyway
  18. N

but i doubt any of them posted here were ever military property... i could say some third world country's military probably has a few marlin model 60s in their arsenal but i'm not posting mine here :p
  19. N

*glares at the commercial firearms people keep posting* :p
  20. N

i'd like them to release a demo so i can see just how hard this game will rape my computer