• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mätibaggings

One simple question.

What is the age range of your target audience for Killing Floor 2? Leave Killing Floor 1 out of this discussion. I am not trying to start a stupid fight or anything, I am genuinely curious about this very simple question. In other words, did you have a certain age group in mind when you...
  2. Mätibaggings

Server Server shows up on LAN but not server list

Me and my friend tried setting up a server, both of us have the same problem. Worked fine on v 1008 with the same things I have done now. Honestly clueless what I could do anymore.
  3. Mätibaggings

PC Collection of bugs I have encountered v2

Previous thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=110032 Some of the bugs/glitches in that thread are still present. I edited that thread to show bugs/glitches which are fixed/not fixed and left the ones untouched which I am not sure of yet. As usual, I'll update this one...
  4. Mätibaggings

Server Cheat detection Off

Why is it that very often when I start my server that the cheat detection off? The command program of whatever it is called does not give me Steam UID when this happens The server cannot be found even after enabling it through webadmin. Wat do? Last time I fixed this I had to reset my modem...
  5. Mätibaggings

Tactics Some tips for zerk

This is from my own experience, I pretty much main zerk nowadays on Sui/HoE I used to think zerk is useless above hard. Once I got gud, I realized I do not want to play a HoE match without a gud zerk. So, let's begin. NEVER hammer a scrake which someone is circling. Only hammer it if it breaks...
  6. Mätibaggings

ZEDs are not the only thing Firebug will melt

But my(and several other people's also) frames too. Now before the perk arrives and my visibility and frames melt, I'd like to know if there are any small changes I could do in the .ini files or graphic settings, which would remove this problem without sacrificing the overall quality too much...
  7. Mätibaggings

Tactics Manor HoE

So I am interested in spots/tactics on this map. With 4 or 6 players. It seems that without having 2 (good) zerks youre forced to kite quite very early. And kiting is horrible in this map because of the retarded teleporting. The best spots I have seen so far are he back porch(U turn near...
  8. Mätibaggings

Now that demo is confirmed to arrive..

.. Imagine all the noobs being able to rage scrakes even more effectively now. Apart from that, looking forward to being able to max 2 more perks.
  9. Mätibaggings

Squad Looking to beat Hell on Earth

Now that I am used to suicidal, Im looking forward to tackling Hell on Earth. Obviously, it is a no go on public servers. So I am looking for a complete team or just some single persons who want to tackle it/have beaten it. I can play any perk, all but commando 25(its 24) although I would say I...
  10. Mätibaggings

PC Collection of bugs I have encoutered

Category: other Reproducibility: Sometimes/ Unable to reproduce So I will be updating this thread as they come along. Could not bother to search individually for every minor thing, sorry for being lazy. Everything has happened online, if it is offline, it is mentioned. 1. There is a certain...
  11. Mätibaggings

PC Instakilled by Hans while parrying him

Category: Other Reproducibility: To be seen Summary: 10 round suicidal, played as a lvl 25 medic. Had Lawn Mower blade as for parrying(started as zerk) Description: I parried Hans in Biotics Lab, the office space(control?) in the small ramp between the two glass railings, the one which leads...
  12. Mätibaggings

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" situtations

Post some of the situations which make you want to scream into the mic and potentially make some death threats because of the stupid stunt someone decided to make. I'm betting we're gonna hear a lot of scrake related stuff, so I'll start with them. More than 2 scrakes moving towards you, team...
  13. Mätibaggings

Quick question.

Leveled Support to 25, from that moment on I've got the cross inside a shield icon above my HP bar, as if I had constantly Bloat resistance from medic heals. Wat iz diz. I'll upload a screenshot soon> E: That little thing. What is that? E2: Might as well add this one there also. After visiting...
  14. Mätibaggings

PC Can hear player voice with receive at 0

Category: (Audio) settings Reproducibility: Sometimes Summary: I usually have my receive volume set to 0 both at steam settings and in-game. Yet I can still hear people talking. Not sure if this a bug, might just be I am missing some little setting somewhere.