• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Mätibaggings

WWAUT - Conducting the Killing Orchestra

Make support not useless also pls.
  2. Mätibaggings

Guns you never see anyone useing

No movement speed bonus, overall terrible weapon swap speed, anything above gorefast would go down easier with better weapons(pulv, zwei, evis) I wonder why nobody wants it. Literally only useful against those f**ing crawlers eating your ankles(and armor) Nice b8 m8. Or sarcasm, don't know...
  3. Mätibaggings

Hans melee is a joke

Boomstick says hi. Doesn't change the fact the damage is ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is how they seem to be too incompetent to balance even one single boss.
  4. Mätibaggings

One simple question.

What is the age range of your target audience for Killing Floor 2? Leave Killing Floor 1 out of this discussion. I am not trying to start a stupid fight or anything, I am genuinely curious about this very simple question. In other words, did you have a certain age group in mind when you...
  5. Mätibaggings

why even have levelling?

Boost or grind map/cheat engine.
  6. Mätibaggings

Killing Floor 2 Free Weekend and 33% off sale now live on Steam!

You're better off with literally any other perk than support(unless of course you play hard or normal, then it doesnt matter) You know that as well as I do. Maybe tripwire will make support good some day
  7. Mätibaggings

Killing Floor 2 Free Weekend and 33% off sale now live on Steam!

Damn. Was looking forward to getting some more hours in KF2. Oh well, at least I got me some rainbow six siege ^^ Support useful when
  8. Mätibaggings

KF 1018: Hotfix Available

2 months minimum.
  9. Mätibaggings

Is there a reason Support is so bad?

Too weak damage.
  10. Mätibaggings

KF 1016: Hotfix available

Let's see here. People complain about constant crashes. One map is unplayable because of this. People don't even always get their items from the crappy zedeconomy. Rack em up resets randomly on zed time ZEDs lose track of you too often when you are within 5 meter radius of them, even when there...
  11. Mätibaggings

Gj tw, gj!!!

Time to git gud
  12. Mätibaggings

Oisten Jaegerhorn..

This. Rest in peace Sweden.
  13. Mätibaggings

Tactics Tandem big zed takedowns

I can help too, you can find me on Steam with the same name.
  14. Mätibaggings

Perk Skill Choices

"I actually pick the 20 health over extra ammo as medic. I rarely ever get to shoot as a medic as I'm healing everyone plus giving armor." ? But anyway, you are correct. Some of the "choices" for the skills are completely no brainers and I can't understand who the hell thought some of the...
  15. Mätibaggings

New camping meta

You need nothing else than zerks and medics. You might want a firebug, but even that is not needed. You done fu**ed up tripwire.
  16. Mätibaggings

Why is the concept of "Teamwork" so hard to grasp?

This is most likely because you are seen as a leecher, an idiot who joins at last wave(s) and expects a free achievement.
  17. Mätibaggings

Why is the concept of "Teamwork" so hard to grasp?

Always assume people are retarded when you play with randoms. Less frustration/disappointment and your body will be ready to show those scrubs how to git gud
  18. Mätibaggings

Supplier VS Ammo, Grenade Supplier VS On Contact, why give us the options like these?

I praise allah whenever I'm a demo and we have a support or two with supplier. Although generally I can just buy another rpg later to spam it even more.
  19. Mätibaggings

Server Server shows up on LAN but not server list

Me and my friend tried setting up a server, both of us have the same problem. Worked fine on v 1008 with the same things I have done now. Honestly clueless what I could do anymore.