• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. C

[Question] No Servers Displayed/Punkbuster Issue

I installed the game, PB suffered some sort of infarction and the only servers displayed were a few not running PB, most of which look like practice servers. I restarted the game, it asked if I wanted to enable PB, I said yes, and got no servers at all. Several hundred players were listed but...
  2. C

Level Design Debrecen

I've seen a couple different versions of this map floating around lately. Does anyone know if they're available to the general public yet? If so, does anyone have a link? I haven't found them here, the German, or the Polish site.
  3. C

Level Design Map hosting

I had a crash recently and lost all of my bookmarks. One in particular was for a Polish (I think?) site that had just about the most comprehensive list of custom maps I've seen. Anyone have a link? Better yet, I'd greatly appreciate any links anyone happens to have map hosting sites. I have...
  4. C

Squad Right to Rebel Recruiting

Right to Rebel is recruiting mature players for competition as well as just for fun. Many NA players are probably familiar with our 24/7 Danzig server. We also have a tank server, a "Latest/Greatest" server that showcases new maps, and a scrim/practice server. If you enjoy other games in...
  5. C

Mutators For Dummies

As far as muts go, I qualify as the aforementioned dummy, but I'd like to overcome this status. I can sum up my knowledge very simply: you put them on your server and, by magic, they modify game play. Suffice to say that I don't even know what I don't know. I'd really like to flesh out that...
  6. C

Barashka Win

What determines a win on Barashka now? Holding a major and minor objective as either side seems to give rather random win. Does it come down to reinforcements now?