• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Lorkenpeist

Cyber Revolt March 2019 Is Live! Final Change Log

An update that didn't reset my keybindings? What is this madness??? Looking forward to trying out upgraded Firebug and Survivalist!
  2. Lorkenpeist

Killing Floor 2 Build 1073 Opt-In Twisted Christmas Beta!

Ah, that explains it. Not a glitch in the algorithm, just people losing confidence in the current price of items. Perhaps I can get the items I want most at a low price, and if I'm lucky they'll eventually go back up and I can make a small profit :) Worst case scenario I get to be an all gold...
  3. Lorkenpeist

Well yes it has been trending that way, but last weekend it looks like just about every single gold weapon skin tanked at once, and I don't see them in the in game store. Unless the store for the beta is different? I haven't opted in.
  4. Lorkenpeist

Also holy crapplesauce! That last survey made it sound like we'd only get one of our beloved KF1 weapons but you gave us all of them! You're nuts and I love you!
  5. Lorkenpeist

Is it just me or is the market suddenly flooded with gold weapon skins after this update? It kind of sucks to pay $50+ each for items that are suddenly worth 5-10. Something in the new zedconomy algorithm may be off.
  6. Lorkenpeist

WWAUT - Matching Costumes

I just know I'm going to love the new match creation feature! Thanks TWI! <3
  7. Lorkenpeist

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

True, there were DLC weapons in KF1. I think weapons are a bit of a gray area. If they are just sidegrandes/reskins with no meaningful advantages over free weapons, I feel like it's ok. But maps should never ever be DLC, because it splits the community if not everyone can play together on the...
  8. Lorkenpeist

WWAUT - Upcoming Changes in the Second Beta

Apparently you don't remember "resistancegate". TWI put loads of time and energy into the resistance system, and they really thought it was a great idea. But when we fans overwhelming gave our feedback that it was the wrong thing for KF2, they listened. It was a painful decision for them...
  9. Lorkenpeist

Killing Floor 2 Summer Opt-In Beta Preview Branch Is Now Available

I haven't actually played the beta, so feel free to take this with a grain of salt, but here are my impressions so far. I feel like the upgrade system is promising, but there is one major issue I have with it. Some guns should just be more powerful than others, but this new system makes them...
  10. Lorkenpeist

R.i.p. Zerk parry 2015-2018

I'm pretty sure your point was that people who disagree with you should shut up, so...
  11. Lorkenpeist

your greed has no limits?

Let me give you a little perspective. A software engineer in the US makes (roughly) $100k a year (although that varies by experience and region). So it costs $1M just to pay a small team of 10 engineers for 1 year (not sure how big TWI is but I'm sure they're not smaller than that). And...
  12. Lorkenpeist

R.i.p. Zerk parry 2015-2018

Oh no, are you traumatized by other people having different opinions than your own? You poor thing.
  13. Lorkenpeist

Please no. What if you die and lose your gun? Then you're permanently screwed. Temporary setbacks are ok, but never being able to get your token back? No way.
  14. Lorkenpeist

Weapon upgrade option ideas

The main thing I want to see is different ammo types. HE/frag/incendiary grenades for the M79 (maybe incendiary makes it cross-perk with FB!). Perhaps incendiary ammo for other guns too (like the MAC-10 has by default). In general I'd like to see weapon attachments/mods rather than just...
  15. Lorkenpeist

The past

Really wish they could bring back the Patriarch...
  16. Lorkenpeist

Objectives being ignored or "what's wrong with people"

That feeling of cooperation when you shoot everyone who doesn't play your way... :rolleyes:
  17. Lorkenpeist

Hans can summon Scrakes now? $HIT! I'm really looking forward to seeing how well the upgrade system works, as well as objective mode! T5 MP5 for me! Or T5 Medic SMG. Decisions decisions.
  18. Lorkenpeist

WWAUT - Investigating Past WWAUT's To Find A Beta Date

TWI tweeted yesterday that their current goal is the 17th, so I assume that's the most up to date... date. https://twitter.com/KillingFloor/status/996108467961323524
  19. Lorkenpeist

WWAUT - Investigating Past WWAUT's To Find A Beta Date

AFAIK all past Betas have carried over everything, so I see no reason why it would be different.
  20. Lorkenpeist

WWAUT - One, Two, Three, Punch!

I find it useful when somebody rages a heavy and everything has gone to feces and I need to get a shot in NOW. Also if I have extra ammo I can more easily decap medium zeds if I don't have to aim properly. But if you're one of those guys who can always headshot a fast moving target, then I...