• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. clconx

PC Crossbow & dual Magnums priority

Category: Code Reproducibility: Always Summary: The priority of Crossbow & dual Magnums change if they are both equipped. Description: If you equip first dual Magnums, then Crossbow, the Crossbow becomes the best weapon. If you equip first Crossbow then dual Magnums, the Magnums become the...
  2. clconx

Beta Release [Keybinds] Berserker Auto Fire

KF2 Zerk Tool New Tool for Berserker. Single file, no need installation. You can change mouse auto-fire options in real-time and save settings. With Autorun enabled you don't need to hold shift button to keep running, like all modern shooters. It's recommended to run it as administrator...
  3. clconx

Beta Release WWAIT - Support Keybind + Far Cry Sprint

Hi all, this is my first post :D I wrote a script with AutoHotKey to restore the key configuration of Killing Floor. Support is my favourite perk, and i like to have 3 weapons because ammo are never enough :p Prerequisites (you need to assign the following keys in this way): movements...