• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. clconx

WWAUT - One, Two, Three, Punch!

Nice idea the E.D.A.R.S. as robots enemies...they can add variety to gameplay (I keep hoping for flying zeds...). I'm very excited about Doomstick and other weapons...at TW someone likes "Resident Evil - The Final Chapter" :D
  2. clconx

Beta Release [Keybinds] Berserker Auto Fire

Released KF2 Zerk Tool. If you have problems, please report them ;)
  3. clconx

Beta Release [Keybinds] Berserker Auto Fire

Sorry, I read just now...the answer is Yes, I'm going to create a graphical interface where you can select the mouse button that you want.
  4. clconx

WWAUT - Readying An Arsenal For Winter (And Beyond)

I vote for M32 and Husk Fireball Launcher :p
  5. clconx

KF 1052 Hotfix

This room has some spawning issue
  6. clconx

Favorite Perks?

1) Support 2) SWAT ...
  7. clconx

1049 WIP Beta Changelog

I played a game in the new map...nice :) Trench gun is very funny now with support...and powerful
  8. clconx

KF 2 1046 Opt In Beta is Up!

I played a bit...I don't really like survivalist skills, they are too constraining. Passive damage bonus is too low. Only 15% from Normal to Hoe? Non enough to help the team. I think that 25% is more appropriate. I like the speed boost with melee weapons equipped. It's old school :p
  9. clconx

How big will crossperking be for the survivalist?

I think that survivalist will have his passive skills. Example: Offperk weapon damage increased 1% per level. Then we can choose 5 skills from any perk that only apply to weapons of that perk. Example Level 5 - firebug lev 5 skill (It applies only to firebug weapons equipped) Level 10 -...
  10. clconx

The new 10 perk, what it will be ?

Dog perk :p
  11. clconx

Bad mouse btn configuration options is just ruinning this game for me

No, you misunderstood... Start game with my script (double click .exe or .ahk file if you have AutoHotkey installed). Now the Berserk Mode is still disabled. Start new game with Commando. Press F5. My script can't interact with the game but only with the keyboard, so it doesn't know that you...
  12. clconx

Bad mouse btn configuration options is just ruinning this game for me

Berserker Mode 1.0 F5 Enable F6 Disable When enabled, if you press "1", right mouse button and middle mouse button are inverted. If you press "2","3","4" they come back to default values. Be careful that when you press F5 BM is enabled with current weapon. Example. If you hold 9mm and press...
  13. clconx

About class balance...

In a pub HOE server I think that zerk, medic and demo are mandatory. Firebug is only good behind zerkwall. Support shotguns are too slow for current pace. Only AA12 is ok, so he suffers until he can't buy one. GS is powerful but need to reload too often to stop the swarm of trash zed. SS is slow...
  14. clconx

KF 1043 Tactical Response Update

I noticed that with SS, headshots with crossbow or rail gun not always stun scrakes even with ballistic shock.
  15. clconx

KF 1042 Preview Changelog

Very happy about stun duration...M14 come back! If only we had an automatic crossbow... :p
  16. clconx

Knowing/feeling/seeing when damage is being done

Totally agree. We need to know when we are taking damage, with some sound/visual effect.
  17. clconx

Tripwire, do you ever play long games?

From the last update I only played with the swat at all levels of difficulty. I think the most unbalanced is Hard. I never been able to buy the best weapons before the boss. At suicidal and hoe the situation improves, but not too much. If the team is mostly composed of swat, then nobody can...
  18. clconx

KF 1041 WIP Changelog

I played several matches at hard with swat and I've never been able to buy p90 and vector together ...ammunition cost too much or you earn too little money in each wave.