• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. S

How to download and install SDK?

Hi and thanks for the answer to what might seem like a completely inane question. I've been looking around the forums and on Steam and on the website and can't seem to find the SDK anywhere to download? Can someone explain where it is? I've looked through game library, searched Steam...
  2. S

Server Set maps out of rotation after voting

I posted this following in another thread... Quote: Originally Posted by slyder73 All we need as server admins is the ability to set maps to be out of rotation for a set number of rounds once they've been voted for. This was in RO, I hope it's coming for RO2. It is in RO 2.... Yoshiro...
  3. S

Commander using Squad Leader arty point

I have searched far and wide on these forums and not found an answer so here is my question. As a Commander/Team Leader, I can call arty on any spot I designate. This works fine. Squad leaders can also designate spots on the Team Leader's map for arty call. I cannot figure out how to...
  4. S

Cannot spawn or remove bots easily via webadmin

Just wondering about the bots. From webadmin it seems when I try to add bots if I am logged in to the webadmin and on the server at the same time it will never work. The most it will do is give me one bot. If I exit the server and add 50 (our max players) bots they all spawn. Sometimes they...
  5. S

A fight night on CLOWNS for the old crew.

Hey all. Some and hopefully many of you remember the old 2Manny's server, that became the CLOWNS server from RO1. Full and popular for the first 3 years of RO1 and still around on Darkest Hour for the last year and a while. The server is back, up and running and hoping to get the old...
  6. S

CLOWNS Server IP addy!

While the server browser is down, the CLOWNS server so well loved in RO1 is up and running. Check us out! 208.167.251.115
  7. S

VOIP Channels

So far I'm not able to find in game a way to change VOIP channels as per Ostfront, Team, Public,Local. Will the full version have the option to be able to change channels? I hope so.
  8. S

Suddenly getting disconnect every 20 seconds

Tried posting this in an already active thread but the thread seems to have died and no answer or solution yet. I've been playing Red Orchestra since it came out, through 3 different computer systems, no problems. I currently play Darkest Hour no problems. Ever since last weekend or so...
  9. S

AHZ_ROVehicles mismatch error

Hey guys. Been pulling my hair out over this one. I recently got a new computer system, high end, have Vista on it and in the process, re-installed Steam and Red Orchestra. Before the re-install, everythign worked fine, I was able to play all maps including maps with the AHZ gun. (I belive...
  10. S

Anyone else had a problem with map load/download?

Hey all. Just trying to find if anyone has some insight into a very frustrating issue I've been having with one particular map. This map is snowyforesttactialomega. I have played it many times on my regular server, have the map downloaded, or did. In the past week, when that map is voted...
  11. S

New sounds, love or hate poll

Vote whether you like the "new" sounds that have been appearing, the weapon sounds primarily, or prefer the stock Tripwire game sounds.
  12. S

Some unhappy observations

Hey all. Just a bit of an observation and a comment, as well as a complaint of late....I posted this almost exact thing elsewhere and thought it would be interesting to post here as well just to see what the community thought. Comments anyone? To me, it seems the last month there has been...
  13. S

"MSSQL Stack Overflow error" since patch

Hi all.. Developers in particular. Have the update done, have been playing no problems otherwise thus far. Twice in the 45 minutes I've been on I've had my game stop and my NOrton Anti-Virus pop up and inform me of an alert. The alert was "MSSQL Stack Overflow" and origninated from...
  14. S

Suggestion for Commander and Arty TK

OK, I looked briefly through the suggestions compiled list and didn't see this one, though I suspect it's already been brought up since it seems like such a common problem. I'm beginning to feel more frustrated playing as Squad Leader, as it seems that every time I call arty in, despite Typing...
  15. S

Disappearing body icon

Hey guys. Sometime after the first few weeks I played I seem to have lost my little icon that displays body damage/tiredness. It was after I played on a realism server that had this display off. It seems that no matter what server I go on now, it is not there. Any ideas on how I can get it...
  16. S

remapping keys

I've just remapped my keys to be more convenient and fast. I'm now not able to move from the gunner to the driver seat etc while in a tank. I enter tanks at the drivers seat only and can't move or to the gunner if the driver is taken and cannot change while in the tank. I've been told that...