• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Killing Floor 2 Summer Update: Back and Kicking Brass Released

Can we have a sepparated option for Zeds audio and SFX audio or even a sepparated options for (Zeds, weapons, ambient)? Because the enemies are barely audible and i want to hear them like in the "Meet The Zeds Trailer":( and if you increase SFX it affects everything (weapons, enemies, ambient...
  2. M

Very low Zeds audio, opinions?

I mentioned VS because i haven´t played KF2 for at least 6 months and i didn´t bothered to search how VS is going nowadays and i thought that someone will say that increasing the enemies audio will be an adventage for whose are survivors, but nevermind that. I asked for a separated option...
  3. M

Very low Zeds audio, opinions?

Do you guys think that the game needs a separated option for Zeds audio and effects audio as i do? Because, the only way to really hear the Zeds roaring and moaning is increasing the SFX Volume, but the problem is that increasing the SFX Volume, you also increase both (Zeds audio and guns...
  4. M

we need more optimizations for Nvidia Flex

Thats it, the game is barely playable with Nvidia Flex in High (gibs and fluids) My system: -Zotac Gtx 1060 6gb Amp! Edition -8gb ram 1333mhz ddr3 -intel xeon w3550 3.06ghz -windows 10 pro 64bits -Max settings 1080p
  5. M

PC Burning Paris spot bug (Zeds)

As you can see in this screenshot when the Zeds jump above that car, they get stuck (Always)
  6. M

fps drops with the flashlight

Every time I turn on the flashlight I get from 60fps to 30 .-. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Msi gtx 750ti 2gb gaming oc Intel Xeon w3550 3.06ghz (quad core) Ram 8gb 1333mhz Windows 10 pro 64 bit...
  7. M

PC Farmhouse spot bug

As you can see in the images, if you are in that place, the Zeds can
  8. M

Performance issues with two things.

why? always when i end to play kf2 , appears me a message saying: may your system not have enough resourses or something , and it gives me the options to change the colours to basic windows disabling (aero) features etc etc , anybody knows why it still happends? if i have 8gb of ram , an intel...