• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. M

Level Design "Unlit" mode is gray

Does anyone know what could be causing this?. I have no clue how it happened, all of a sudden everything was just gray in "Unlit" mode. Screenshot below. Click me It happens on all maps.
  2. M

Level Design KF-Infiltration

KF- Infiltration This is a project I've been working on, on and off over the past few months. It's gonna be as objective based as the current SDK allows, and updated to a KFO map once that game mode is ready. I'm back to almost working full time on it, and I've made a lot of progress the past...
  3. M

Level Design KF-No Name Yet (WIP)

Hello again, My second map is on its way. Its going to be VERY different from the usual KF2 maps. I'm working on some basic objectives, and various levels you progress through as you go on. I had a short break from mapping, but im back at it now! I posted some updated screenshots! :) Video...
  4. M

Final Map KF-BloodBank

KF-BloodBank Final Version The map is finally ready to be released. I hope you will enjoy playing it as much as i've enjoyed working on it. Now go send some zed limbs flying! :) Large map size. 4 traders. 100% destructible lights and furniture. Blood is fully supported on all surfaces. Reverb...
  5. M

Level Design Grainy reflections

Does anyone know how to fix these wierd looking reflections? Without turning off the reflections ofc :)
  6. M

Beta Map KF-BloodBank

BloodBank has been moved to Final Releases
  7. M

Level Design [WIP] KF-Blood Bank

This is my very first attempt at map making with anything UDK related. I have however spent ALOT of time on making this. Heres a few screenshots! I hope you like what you see :) I'm still lacking a fair bit of decoration and light tweaking. http://gyazo.com/280e2e8cd46443e7f6c565c8c5b877b5...