• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. oldschool

PC Server Browser and Solo Gameplay Maps aren't loading

Anybody else having this problem where the server browser will not load servers from in server browser anylonger? Also I can no longer see all the maps I'm subscribed to from workshop in solo play menu.
  2. oldschool

Server TAKEOVER -CODE CHANGE Linux server question.

I have recently switched over my servers to a linux machine. I always ran windows before. Thet were ak=ll running fine until recently when I started getting weird error messages regarding 'INVALID CHARACTERS' in the log file and crashes soon after wards. I was curious if you guys had recently...
  3. oldschool

Server Version 1072?

So was their an update to 1072? I haven't seen any info regarding that yet from Yoshiro on Steam?
  4. oldschool

PC Dedicated workshop subscription error

DEDICATED WORKSHOP SUBSCRIPTION ERROR [B][/COLOR][/LEFT] Dedicated servers are no longer downloading content from Steam Workshop. Ongoing problem since version 1069..... This is a necessary tool for your game to be on Steam Protocol. There is a whole gaggle of community content that can't be...
  5. oldschool

CommandLine Editor Bug/Error

CommandLine Editor Bug/Error Today, 09:06 PM The ability to Brew Content or batch Export via commandline is broken since version 1070! Why is this not working?! You guys seem so hyped about adding content for Seasonal events...that all great but once official content is released it...
  6. oldschool

PC CommandLine Editor Bug/Error

The ability to Brew Content or batch Export via commandline is broken since version 1070! Why is this not working?! You guys seem so hyped about adding content for Seasonal events...that all great but once official content is released it SHOULD ALL BE WORKING!
  7. oldschool

Console Dedicated Server worshop Items Fail to Download

FIX THE WORKSHOP FOR SERVER'S! FIX THE FONT IN SDK! What ever you guys were trying to do with the workshop download you have managed to break it entirely. :/ Workshop Log
  8. oldschool

PC Command-Line WorkshopUserTool

Can anyone verify command line workshop user tool working correctly since version 1067 went live?! Can the Devs check on this please. ERROR LOG [0027.13] Error: Error: Unable to either open the checkpoint file for reading or load it's contents from disk. Checkpoint file name...
  9. oldschool

Console Command-Line WorkshopUserTool

Can anyone verify command line workshop user tool working correctly since version 1067 went live?! Can the Devs check on this please. ERROR LOG [0027.13] Error: Error: Unable to either open the checkpoint file for reading or load it's contents from disk. Checkpoint file name...
  10. oldschool

PC [Summer Preview] New Weapon Specific M99 client crash after reload and Shoot

I have a brand new install running Beta branch. I can use the other new weapons no problem. Only the M99 crashes my client after reload and fire for second time. Category: New weapons M99 Reproducibility: Always Summary: Client crash on firing second round after reload. Nvidia GeForce 1050...
  11. oldschool

Health pak

Coming soon to KF2 custom servers!
  12. oldschool

PC KFEditor No Longer Compiling code

Edited. Problem fixed was a local Steam connection issue.
  13. oldschool

Multiplayer Bots

Need a mutator that enables bots for dedicated server.
  14. oldschool

Squad Just play

I'm not gonna bull**** you. Just tell you where and how to connect and play! Enjoy! __________________________________________________________________ OPEN STEAM AND CLICK OK IN CONNECTION WINDOW
  15. oldschool

Server RS2 Vietnam and Gamespot

Is there a reason why Gamespot does not officially recognize this as a game yet? Banners and stats are not saved?
  16. oldschool

New Game Mode

I'm assuming as in KF2 any new game mode will disable stats?
  17. oldschool

Server Dedicated Server online?

Being that the server files are now updated, can anyone run a dedicated server during Beta 7 Wave?
  18. oldschool

New addition to LORD OF WAR WEAPONS MUTATOR

I'd like to thank those that have helped and continue to do so with new additions. I will be adding this to the weapon mod below soon! new Grenade with EMP damage and the added benefit of ZED time upon detonation.
  19. oldschool

Server Version 1051 East Coast USA

Anyone else having problems updating servers to version 1051? This is a brand new install from SteamCmd. Default Vanilla server. It will not start properly and just hangs. LOG Log: Log file open, 03/21/17 13:10:56 Init: WinSock: version 1.1 (2.2), MaxSocks=32767, MaxUdp=65467 DevConfig...
  20. oldschool

Beta Release HolidayZedsMutator

HolidayZedsMutator I have finally had some time To update this and add a new holiday other than Xmas to the total package. Yup, you guessed it Halloween skins! WORKSHOP THIRD PERSON CAMERA VIEW FIX FOR MULTIPLAYER AS VER. 1050 Happy Holidays! I wanted to bring some christmas...