• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. oldschool

I need help for Endless Mode

There are many custom game types out on workshop that do this already. Like Zedternal among others. An example would be to code a Boss based on an original. A simple example is below: //============================================================================= // KFPawn_ZedHans...
  2. oldschool

PC Server Browser and Solo Gameplay Maps aren't loading

Anybody else having this problem where the server browser will not load servers from in server browser anylonger? Also I can no longer see all the maps I'm subscribed to from workshop in solo play menu.
  3. oldschool

Spring Update: Neon Nightmares Beta 1 Is Here!

@Yoshiro Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server The enterprise-class UCS C220 M3 server extends the capabilities of Cisco’s Unified Computing System portfolio in a 1U form factor with the addition of the Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 and E5-2600 series processor family CPUs that deliver significant performance...
  4. oldschool

I'm very dissapointed in the Compound bow. The crossbow has more power it seems. Why would you not put a decent scope on it? It plays more like a toy bow I made for my neice when she was 6.... 🥴
  5. oldschool

I hope you are guys are addressing this issue also. Gibberish and invalid characters in Linux log files.
  6. oldschool

Server TAKEOVER -CODE CHANGE Linux server question.

I did keep my config files. That's more than likely a bad move on my part. I never thought of that. Thanks I'll keep you posted. ;)
  7. oldschool

Lol I have no idea....I understand your trying to figure out if any of the installed mods are causing the conflict but I never had this problem in the past. Hence my question on whether they have implemented any changes. I will continue tinkering with it and adding additions one by one till I...
  8. oldschool

https://osghc.com/mod/Launch-backup-2020.03.01-16.18.00.zip *Some weird and invalid characters towards the middle also...I understand the engine is constantly spamming/checking Takeover option and 9 times out of 10 the crash is usually after that. The server was running rock solid up until the...
  9. oldschool

I have recently switched over my servers to a linux machine. I always ran windows before. Thet were ak=ll running fine until recently when I started getting weird error messages regarding 'INVALID CHARACTERS' in the log file and crashes soon after wards. I was curious if you guys had recently...
  10. oldschool

What We Are Up To - Fire Downrange

I made a version if anyone wants to try it out. You won't have to wait 2 months either by the time the Devs push an official release. I will say it is a good concept using default assets and tailoring it to Firebug perk. if you'd like to try out my version it will probably be pretty close to the...
  11. oldschool

Server KF server just disappeared from MasterServer (Internet tab)

Check your server log file and find steam query port. Port forward that and you should be good to go. *cross yer fingers*
  12. oldschool

Server TWI you destroyed my KF2 server's SSD!

@doctorrock May I ask what resource monitor you are using? I'm looking to change my current moniting software.
  13. oldschool

PC Workshop for server excessive disk activity

It is unbelievable that after this many years and versions released you guys can't fix this problem?! The client replication still doesn't work properly...
  14. oldschool

Female Characters

https://osghc.com
  15. oldschool

New Gun Pack Coming to KF2 Soon

Hands down some of the best work I have seen so far!
  16. oldschool

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

Would also like to see the GR18 in dual configuration without the shield.
  17. oldschool

Yuletide Horror Beta 2 Is Now Live!

Yes I miss the lock too!
  18. oldschool

Yuletide Horror Beta 1 Is Now Live!

Love the Matriarch....new Boss was a long time coming. I love the GR18 with the riot shield also, but my 2 cents is you could have added the GR18 in dual configuration also?! Maybe in the future?