• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. nukemdukem3d

Upcoming Changes to Monetization - And Why We Are Making Them

No offence flashn00b but looks like you have zero knowledge about game game development. Porting game to newer engine is a lot of work (read about duke nukem forever development) and the whole idea is pointless anyway (new engine doesn't make game magically look better). It would be 100 times...
  2. nukemdukem3d

Upcoming Changes to Monetization - And Why We Are Making Them

One of the reason I bought KF2 is because it didn't locked weapons behind paid dlc, like KF1. I understand your decision though, Zedconomy is a total mess, so this is your only choice to squeeze some dosh. IMO you messed up, should have paid characters and skin packs from the start, and not...
  3. nukemdukem3d

Level Design Is it insensitive to make a map depicting a school?

Since you (player) are not killing humans but some weird mutated clones, I don't see a problem.
  4. nukemdukem3d

Characters from the original game

I'm fine with paid characters.
  5. nukemdukem3d

MK23's for Gunslinger ?

I disagree, MP7, MP5 and P90 are all very different from each other ((in game and real life). Again IMO FN Five-seven > HK MK23 (20 5.7×28mm rounds vs 12 45 ACP)
  6. nukemdukem3d

Boss idea involving freezing

Immobilizing players is a sin, worst thing in any video game.
  7. nukemdukem3d

Character should drop the most expensive weapon after death.

IMO they should drop every weapon they carry (don't like the idea of gear magically wanishing).
  8. nukemdukem3d

Full Auto Pistol for Gunslinger

Simple solution: Huge recoil and low accuracy
  9. nukemdukem3d

Full Auto Pistol for Gunslinger

Two examples: - Glock (doesn't matter what model imo) with 50 round drum mag or 30 round extended magazine - Mauser "Schnellfeuer" model 712
  10. nukemdukem3d

MK23's for Gunslinger ?

I think FN Five-seven would be a better choice.
  11. nukemdukem3d

M1 Garand rifle for Sharpshooter

It would be cheapr than M14 and what other Semi-automatic rifles you talk about? Because Sharpshooter only has M14 :) (ok, I think you meant IRL rifles) If you want something less classic, check out Leader 50 BMG or Kel-Tec RFB.
  12. nukemdukem3d

M1 Garand rifle for Sharpshooter

Something to fit between SPX 464 Centerfire and M14 EBR :)
  13. nukemdukem3d

Weapon stats in numbers

You can quickly judge very different weapons, but when stats are similar the graphs are pretty useless. I have to wonder if that graph is really 2% larger or are they the same. If I had to compare (lets say) 18 and 20, I know in half a second that 20 is bigger. No time to wonder. How many...
  14. nukemdukem3d

Weapon stats in numbers

Because graphs give little information and make weapon comparing harder (could be optional toggle in settings)