• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. P

Revert the Spawn System

I am sick of turning around and finding newly-spawned Zeds right behind me. I am getting surrounded every game, even when I do everything right: I carry two weapons, conserve ammo, reload the primary if I have time, or else clear a space with my secondary. I rack up 15-30 kills in one run, only...
  2. P

Sharpshooter Preview - Feedback - Resistance/Weakness System

In short, I dislike the new resistance/weakness system something fierce. It detracts from the game experience for me. As it stands now, every enemy has several resistances and weaknesses in regard to each damage type (detailed here). This over-complicates how players fight zeds and makes the...
  3. P

Quickdraw Feedback

A big problem I have with Gunslinger is the Quickdraw perk. when my guns are empty, I do NOT want my character automatically switching weapons on the next left click - ESPECIALLY when I can't control what weapon it defaults to. This is so incredibly stupid. I understand the thinking behind...
  4. P

Why Rack 'em Up is broken

To preface this post, there are a good many things I dislike about this most recent 1015-1016 patch (and more than a few things I do like to be fair). However, seeing as this will be a wall of text on its own, I wanted to write a single post on the Rack 'em Up (REU) perk for Gunslinger. For...
  5. P

Upcoming Gunslinger Class

Yoshiro's recent WWAUT post detailing (very creatively, I might add) the perks and stats of the Gunslinger class has got me wondering a few things: 1) Perk tier 2 (lv. 10): How much will Rhythm Method increase damage with each subsequent headshot? What is the damage increase cap? I'm worried...
  6. P

Initial Feedback: v1012

FOR REFERENCE: I currently play on hard difficulty, long games (10 rounds). My class levels are as follows - Zerker 19, 'Mando 24, Support 24, Medic 24, Demo 11, Firebug 0 (included to indicate how much I've used each class). I've played all the maps many times except for Catacombs (this dog's...