• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. J

Killing Floor 2 - Update 1008

I like this outofrealm guy. Also buddy, do you see what I mean when I said "fanboys"? No amount of logic will move them, they are blind and never think. But hey, it's good to know not 100% of the players were would bend over for tripwire. . Just look at the guy you are debating with now...
  2. J

You must be one of those "Damn how do people solo HoE?!" Kind of people. First of all, there's literally a guide for those who know nothing about the game but are good at fps'a. Telling you what weapon to buy on what wave and best ways to solo FP and scrake without being touched. Second of...
  3. J

As you can see here, this is the famous tatic the fanboy base has release unto thou their most intellectual vet to calmly and sophisticatly disarm and convert one into their own. How will the comforted player react to the lack of info and made up excuses put forward used to defend tripwire. Let...
  4. J

Welcome to the forums. The only people welcome here are fanboys and hardcore die hard vets. Anybody with feedback is ignore. Take for example every post involving proper feedback, it's ignored.
  5. J

Have you noticed that they chose 2 week news updates vs the normal 1 week ever other developer choses? It's because they have no news. This is why there's a lack of communication and listening. If you have nothing the #1 rule is to hide and pretend you have more than the community expects...
  6. J

Oh look, someone who isn't a blind fanboy. +1 for using your brain. Almost every vet was excited when they hear of this update, now all of them are disappointed save 1-2 hardcore vets who still defend tripwire, while knowing little to zero on how much a proper team would have gotten done since...
  7. J

Gee, I totaly am impresed. 1 map and "find this item" achievement which Everybody Hates But don't worry, tripwire said we wanted that achievment despite 99% of the forums disagreeing and annoyed. Tripwire have nothing. Literally zit. The items they added took maybe 1-2 days at most. Map? We...
  8. J

What We Are Up To - Lord Of The Manor

I can confirm. Every single TW employee, Art/Code/etc etc. Are all working on PS4 Version, they don't even have time to eat, they've gone 5 weeks now without food. This is the excuse why they don't behave like a decent Company. *Sarcasm* Worst indie company to date, a history of disappointment...
  9. J

losing interest

Wow seriously? You are one of those new Gen gamers who let companies kick them in the arse and smile about it. EVERY company even smaller indie ones do a better Job than TW, want to know why we complain? Because it's been 2 months and TW have not even given us News. 1 map? Users have made...
  10. J

This just in. Tw: Sorry we didn't mean 2 week updates. We meant to say "around 2 weeks" so the next piece of info can take between anywhere from 2-6 weeks. We can't say for certain when we will give more news as It'll damage our rep if we don't deliver in that time. Jane: Meanwhile Yoshi's 1...
  11. J

The fact that a 2 (up to 6) man Indie self published (campaign funded) game can give updates every month (somtimes more than once a month) and still communicate with their fan base says enough. This is an actual company vs a random timetable game. I can pull out higher games from my hat which...
  12. J

I don't see why people would not be inpacient. (notice how the player base has dropped by 50% now after the release) Average of 2,800-4,100 varies on the time (average dropping by 50-80 per day). From it's initial 9k down to a steady 6k. Now half that. It's 5 more day's from a full month and...
  13. J

Let me fix that for you. BurningParis = camp Eiffel Tower/Hotel/Hallway/Spawn/Subway Outpost = camp Courtyard/Side path/Snow pole room/Spawn or big open safe room in front of spawn Bioticslab = camp Processing, outside observation ower, blood room, spawn Manor = camp "some spot outside" All I...
  14. J

What do you think will be the special nades for new perks? (speculation)

I think it would be better to speculate what kind of grenades we will get vs who gets what. Each made has to serve a purpose than another cannot. Eg. Zerk made deals with "special abilities" cancling for a short while "vomits/screams/rage/clot grabs"/ etc" Commando is Damage Support...
  15. J

Sharpshooter confirmed!
  16. J

What We Are Up To - What Are We Up To?

Agreed. Still though, it'd be nice once Zerk get's a HP buff so we can actually use any of the 3 upgrades that scales on hp. Having to play like we're made of glass isn't fun, even if it's not difficult once you know how. Btw. The movement speed one. (Movment passive, only works while holding...
  17. J

What We Are Up To - What Are We Up To?

I can kill a scrake fine with pulverizer, don't just swing swing. There's parry and alt fire to extend that stun. As for Katana, as far as I'm aware. Bonus to damage only apply to Zerk weapons (same for commando and support only work for their own perk weapons, until it's patched)...
  18. J

PC Weapon duplication

The crash is related to the button mashing (Which is why I said it was fruitless) But it doesn't crash when you use Marco, I have a K95 keyboard. (I think it was this model with the mmo macro 13 keys on the left) I'm curious how you stumbled across this bug though.
  19. J

Katana draw-strike, bugged?

I'm reading this post fine as it is, even from mobile. The problem here is you read your own post and got me confused with it. I'll edit your name into your self-reply if I could. Please educate me more on Samurai, I'm clearly from the west and have no idea how to wield one correctly...
  20. J

HoE and Achievement Leechers

Ok tell me how your idea of " Easily solved works. Vote kick? Negatives: 1. the same trolls will join your game and kick you out of it. 2. Abusing this system and ruining people's experience (TW not approved) 3. Removing that Support because he didn't get supply 4. kicking the first 1-2...